Excuse me

Your pov

Prepare yourself for Jungkook today. He will asks you those questions why I was in Jimin's house. Since I don't want Jungkook to see me with Jimin, I go to the university a little bit later after Jimin had left.

Since my class haven't start yet, I decided to sit on the bench near the park. My eyes are fixed on my phonescreen until I heard someone is laughing loudly. I know that voice.. I walk toward where the voice came from and it leads me to Jimin.

There are two guys kneeling down infront of him. They looked like they just got beaten up by Jimin.

"You're a retard!" Jimin laughed as he pokes the skinny guy's head.

"And you're a pile of fat" he mocked the other guy who is chubby.

Jimin takes one of their bag and throws away what inside of it.

"Bleh books books books" Jimin said as he keeps throwing the books away.

"Pl-please don't throw it away. My father worked hard to buy me those books" The skinny guy said.

"Tell him to work even harder uh" Jimin replied then he throws the bag to his face.

"Hey fat boy! Get here and on your four" he commanded and the fat guy did what he's been told to.

After he is on his fours, Jimin sits on top of his body. "Aahh this is so comfy!" Jimin ruffles the fat guy's hair messily.

"Hey dickhead, go buy me some ice cream" he told the skinny guy.

"But I-I don't have any money"

"Do I look like I care? I'll count to 10 and if there's no ice cream infront of me, I will beat you up again" he glared at the guy.

"1.. 2.. 3.." Jimin started to count and the guy runs toward the cafeteria as fast as he can. Jimin keeps laughing when he sees how fast that guy runs.

I'm so used to these kind of situations. Yoongi always bullies people like this and beat them up and now I gotta meet guys like him again.

"STOP MOVING!" Jimin shouted to the fat boy he is sitting on then he smacks his head.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't have breakfast this morning.. I'm hungry" he replied.

"But I bet your dinner is still in your stomach. So stop moving!" Jimin pulled that guy's hair as he told him that.

After awhile the skinny guy runs back to him with an ice cream in his hand.

"YAH! I've counted to 10 but you didn't arrive on time" Jimin gets up and looks at the ice cream in his hand.

"There are few people lining up to buy ice cream so I have to wait" the guy said as he handed him the ice cream. Jimin chuckled when he sees it.

"I hate mint. Why did you buy mint? I want chocolate" Jimin stated.

"You didn't tell me.. I thought---"

Before that guy could finish his sentence, Jimin punches him on the face. Then he takes the ice cream and smeared it all over to the guy's shirt and face. Jimin keeps laughing when he do that.

"Idiots" He said to them while laughing. I feel sorry to those guys then I run toward Jimin.

"Jimin!" I called his name and he turned around with a smirk.

"Hey sweetie! What's up?" he said as he pulls me closer to him.

"Let them go.. it's enough" I said to him. Jimin scrunches his nose then he looks toward that two guys.

"But why? Look at them losers" He said then he slids his hand around my waist.

"If I let them go, I want something in return from you" he whispered at me then he stares my eyes.

"You're so bad" I said to him while crossing my arm.

"So what about that? You need to give me something in return" he leans his face closer to me.

"What is that?" I asked him. He smirks at me as he eyed me up and down then he looks down to his pants.

"We just fucked yesterday" I said bluntly.

"We need food everyday. That's the same with sex" Jimin seductively said.

"Jimin!" A guy's voice shouted and we both look at him.

It is Jungkook.

He runs toward us then he holds my hand tightly and pulls me toward him.

"I received your text to meet me here.. those guys.." Jungkook said and he looks over to the guys that Jimin just bullied.

"You can have fun with them." Jungkook finished his sentence then he takes me away with him, walking out from there.

"Wow you guys are so heartless" I said as I'm being carried away by Jungkook.

He takes me inside to an empty class and locks the door. Then he looks at me with his dark eyes. Why do I feel his body is getting bigger and tougher...

"Tell me. What did you do with Jimin?" He asked as he walks closer to me.

"He helped me during that heavy rain.. that's all" I slowly backaway from him.

"Really?" He asked again and without my knowing, my back just hit the wall and he traps me right there.

"Why do you even care? We're just fuckmates like we said it will be. Why can't I be with another guy yet you're out there eating other girls" I said with a frown and he looks taken aback of what I said.

Jungkook looks down and he looks like he is thinking something.

"I know.. I know we had a deal" He softly said then he looks up again to meet my eyes. He looks hurt and confuse. He frowns while staring at my face then he softly caresses my cheek.

"But I don't know.. I hate to see you with another guys. You're not mine but I just hate it" Jungkook stated then his thumb slowly strokes my lips.

"Then it's your problem. I don't feel anything when I see you with another girls. I don't have that such feelings toward you" I replied then I push him away.

"I love you. Okay?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. His eyes pierced into mine, leaving me speechless.

"Don't use that player's words to me. I'm not that idiot to fall into your trap game" I stated and head to the door.

Jungkook's pov.

After she left me alone in this empty class, I begin to think of what she just said to me. She's right. We're just fuckmates. She's not mine.

But everytime I see her with Jimin, my blood just boils and I even hate it when she goes along with him.

I rarely sleep with another girls after she became my fuckmates and she clearly said she doesn't have any feelings to me. What are you doing Jeon Jungkook? What is this weird feelings?

-----------------------

I'm having a fever and it sucks so bad so please take care of your health!
DO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE ❤️