Project Michyeosseo?

Michyeosseo means 'Are you crazy?'

|

You struggle hard against the stranger, pushing and generally trying to hit his important part, but with no avail.

He (you assume it from the absence of bitching) drags you behind another wall, before pushing you against the wall.

"Please!" You beg breathlessly when he lets go of your mouth, eyes shut tight in prayer. "I have a boyfriend! I'm too young to lose my virginity!"

You imagine he rolls his eyes.

"Michyeosseo?" He hisses, and you frown in slight familiarity. "Why'd you come here alone, you idiot! And why did you even think of following the guy-"

"Jimin?" You blink in surprise as you notice your captor's face.

He glares down at you fiercely, almost making you cower. "And for the record, you do not have a boyfriend."

You blush.

He grabs you yet again, soundlessly pulling you to the gates, occasionally looking behind his back.

"What's wrong?" You ask, frowning. "Why are you so scared?"

Jimin looks down at you in surprise, as if he had all but forgotten that you were there. His jaw clenches, his anger and frustration returning as he pushes you against the wall outside of the gate.

"These people are not like you, Y/N," He glares at you and you notice how he says you instead of we. "They're not good people."

You bite your lip. "But I-"

"Shut up, Y/N." Jimin grits his teeth, and you flinch at his uncharacteristic anger. His eyes soften at your reaction, and he sighs.

"You shouldn't go anywhere alone, okay?" He says softly, leaning forward slowly to lean his forehead against yours. "You have no idea how worried I was."

You soften, fingers reaching up to lightly touch his face.

"I got worried when you weren't in class, you know," Jimin breathes softly against your face. "And I got even more worried when I saw you here. This is a gang we're talking about, kitten..."

You bite your lip.

He continues, his fingers brushing against your cheek. "I honestly, truly care about you..."

Your heart flutters at that, and you intertwine your fingers with his in a gesture showing that the feeling is mutual.

Jimin smiles down at you-your favourite smile when the dimple on his left cheek shows and his eyes disappear-and you're glad he's not mad anymore. And then he leans down.

When his lips brush against yours, it makes your toes curl and your hands wound into his hair. Jimin's own arms wrap around your waist, pulling you up as he kisses you sweetly.

When he pulls away, it's not enough for you.

You lick your lips, tasting what remains of the taste of him. Jimin softly kisses your forehead, and pulls you away.

"Jimin," You bite your lip as you call out. "How did you know I was here, though?"

He tenses.

Releasing your hand for a moment, he swallows before twining your fingers with his again.

"I followed you," He whispers, smiling fleetingly at you before looking away.

But I thought you noticed my absence in the first period of the second half...?

You frown.

Why is he lying?

|

When you reach your house, the first thing you find is an agitated Taehyung waiting for you.

"Y/N!" He exclaims once he spots you. "Where were you?"

You smile sheepishly at him, letting him wrap his arms around you into a hug. "I was at the old amusement park..."

Jimin sighs next to you. "You have to promise not to go there alone."

You nod against your best friend's shoulder. "Why are you all so worried, though? It's not like I was going to be kidnapped..."

The blonde snaps a cold look at you. "You might have." He says seriously before walking inside.

"Well, I don't know about that, but," Tae laughs nervously. "Yoongi's yelling at Jimin now. He was really pissed at him for letting you leave like that..."

Your eyes widen in a mixture of surprise and happiness. "Suga's here?!"

You waste no time in untangling yourself from his embrace and proceeding to rush upstairs.

"Y/N! Wait!" Taehyung calls out behind you, but you pay no attention to him. He sighs. "Suga's not exactly in the best of moods right now..."

When you reach your room, the faint sound of an argument reaches your ears.

You can't make out what they are saying, but you recognize Jimin's high pitch and Yoongi's rough tone. You pause, eyes wide at how aggressive it sounds.

Jimin finally yells at Suga, saying something that you don't understand, and the blue haired boy goes silent.

When you enter, the first thing you register is the tenseness of the room-seeming to radiate from Jimin-and the pure, unadulterated shock-Suga. Both of their heads snap to look at you when you enter, and you shrink under your gaze.

The surprise on Suga's face turns to a controlled anger, and he gives Jimin a meaningful look, which he acknowledges with a reluctant nod.

Jimin brushes your hand on his way out, giving you a reassuring look.

The door slams shut.

Silence.

You can hear the ticking of the clock on your wall, and you notice how it matches the rythm of the muscle twitching in Yoongi's jaw. A vein pops in his temple, and another on the back of his hand, whose knuckles are white because it's clenched into a fist.

He speaks first.

"Michyeosseo?" He hisses, speaking to you for the first time since the fight. "How could you fucking do that?"

You don't flinch at his anger, as you've seen more sides of him than of Jimin. The closeness, the sense of fmailiarity you have with Yoongi is something else; something you don't understand yet still cherish.

"I'm sorry." You whisper quietly, not meeting his eyes.

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it," Yoongi growls, and his consistent swearing tells you he is truly pissed. "Do you have any fucking clue how worried I-we were?"

You swallow, tearing up a little. Not because of his harshness, but because you missed him.

"Shit!" He exclaims, overwhelmed by his own anger. "Do you even give a fuck what happens to the people around you? How can you be so fucking selfish, Y/N?"

And you realise he is not talking about just the running away anymore.

"Do you really want to take away the only l-" Suga cuts himself off, shaking his head. He voice softens to a whisper. "Do you really want to take away the only friend I have?"

You glance up in surprise, and see his pale face streaked with tears.

This time, you don't hesitate.

Practically lunging forward, you wrap your arms around his torso, oulling him into a tight hug, letting your teas wet his jacket. Yoongi secures his arms around you, pulling you in closer, closing his eyes as he buries his face in your hair, kissing the top of your head.

"I missed you," You cry into his chest, not wanting to let go. And you know you did, because you swear too. "I missed you so fucking much."

Yoongi smiles weakly against the hug, tightening his grip on you.

"I missed you too, love."