Chapter 7

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hi Guys We're Back :D So Sorry For Being So Long But I Promise We'll Try To Be Quicker But We Can't Promise Anything Because Of College Work So Sorry :( But As Promised We Have Brought You Guys An Update :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Thanks So Much For Reading & Thanks For Supporting Us Big Shout Out To Fans :) Please Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"She just called me Daddy"...That was the only thought going threw Blaze's mind as he felt warmth run threw his heart. It was the feeling when your child calls you Daddy for the first time. Blake's parents gave soft looks at there son as Blaze looked at Mia, "yes baby you can go play" before she could reply Amy's voice reached everyone's ears "LEO!!".

Leo looked at Amy smiling "hello little devil" then he looked at his father then at Mia. Josh told him what Mia thought of him, "hello little midget" Blaze growled at his son "she's not a midget". Mao looked at Leo's chest not daring to meet his eyes fearing she would get glances from him, seeing this Leo felt bad but he could not keep the memories of his mother from ever entering his mind.

Leo walked up to Mia and picked her up, she looked at him in shock as she saw him smile at her, "she is father, she's tiny and a midget" Blaze growled at his son even more when he called little Mia a midget.

Mia giggled at LeeLee and Blaze, they were so funny. Getting down from Leo's grip Mia ran out of the door with Amy running and giggling behind her. Mia went to the park place she saw earlier with Josh, Mia deciding to go there with her new friend.

Both Mia and Amy went over to the swings but Mia stopped when she saw 3 other children there playing happily, Mia felt Amy hold her hand and she leg Mia over to the swings were the other children were. The girl with ginger hair looked over at then both noticing there is new faces coming over to the swings.

Mia as shy, she didn't know to how respond to people so she went with a simple, "hi" when they were looking at her. The girl with ginger hair answered with a smile, "hello me Skittles what your name?" Mia looked at her replying, "I'm Mia and this me friend Amy".

Mia saw Skittles get of the swings to come over to her, "want to play with us and be our new friends?" Amy and Mia nodded their heads as 2 little boys with blond hair came running to them, "who this?" the eldest asked looking about 5 maybe 6 Skittles smiled replying, "our new friends".

The boys smiled, "I'm Jace and this is my brother Oscar", Mia smiled as did Amy as they went to play with there new friends.

Skittles is a cute 4 year old girl with brown eyes. She has long ginger hair with a cute red bow in her hair, she wears black shoes with a pink top that had dark pink flowers on with some jean shorts. Jace is Oscars big brother he's just gone 5. He has green eyes and he has short blond messy hair, he wears a yellow top with black trousers and trainers. Oscar has green eyes he's 4 but turns 5 next week. Like his older brother he has blond hair but he has blue eyes, he wears a blue top with the same black trousers and trainers.

Skittles, Jace and Oscar Pitcher ---->

Mia was very happy that she made new friends and was happy that those mean wolfies weren't chasing her anymore and she knew she was protected by her new family.

All of them were playing hide and seek, it was Amy's favorite game they didn't see Alpha Blaze, Leo and some other members of the pack watching them having fun chuckling at them when they were found. They didn't care they were having fin with there new friends.

Mia saw Jace coming over to her and she tired to hide more, when he wasn't looking she ran over to Leo and hid behind his back giggling. Blaze smiled at her whispering, "little Mia who you trying to hide from?" Mia giggled answering, "I'm hiding from me new friend Jace so I'm riding behind LeeLee".

Everyone chuckled when they heard little Mia word mistake but no one minded she was having fun. Blaze was happy Mia was settling in so well, she even called him Daddy and that warmed his heart. Mia was like a little daughter to him and his wolf was already looking at her like she was his own pup.

Blaze then decided little Mia was going to be adopted by the Alpha...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys We Have Final Updated For You All Like I Promised :) We Will Be Updating Soon Thanks For Reading :) Please Comment & Vote For Our Book :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans And Thanks So Much For Your Support :D If You Have Any Question Feel Free To Ask :) Bye For Now From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys :D