63 - The Violet Star Fruit

Not far away from the lair, there is a group of 3 young men wearing the same black robes. If one can describe them, they are all pale-looking and their eyes emit a dark light as if they are demons from the underworld. They were actually disciples of a First-Rate academy called 'North Shadow Sea Martial Academy'. Unlike normal martial institutions, this academy practices the unorthodox type of cultivation. They refine beast's corpse or blood as a source of their Qi. There are even instances that they directly refine human blood and provides better output. Although their circumstance is a bit shady, the Serkoff Emperor didn't dare to question their way and even gave their ancestors a permission to establish their own martial institution. Even with their bad reputation, their contribution to the kingdom is one of the most substantial as they make up one of the most formidable soldiers during the war. They after all feasts on dead bodies of whomever they kill on the battlefield. 

 "Hmm..? There are actually 2 cultivators that stepped within the boundary of my warding array." One of the pale-looking youth who had his hair tied up in a messy bun said in a lazy tone.

"Is there a woman in there?" A chubby young man exclaimed in excitement.

The messy-bun youth look at his companion coldly and responded, "There isn't one, stop daydreaming."

The chubby young man looked at the messy-bun youth with a sneer.

"Enough! Those two cultivators, do you happen to have any information on them?" A bulky guy with a blue bridled hair said in an icy tone.

The messy-bun and the chubby-youth had stopped their antics and look at the blue-haired guy with a sense of fear. The messy-bun then circulated a mana on the compass he was holding and the compass emitted a 'peng' sound. It was then, the compass rotated quickly and a light started to emanate from it. The light dimmed and an image of 2 youths was slowly revealed.

The chubby-youth let out a whine as he saw the image and sighed. In his heart, he was not satisfied as the two unknown cultivators were actually both males. 

"A beta?" The blue-haired guy said in a tone full of disdain whilst staring at the guy covered in a black cloak.

The messy-bun youth nodded and said, "They are both from the Golden Dragon Academy but aside from that, I don't have any information about them."

"What will we do next brother? It seems like they have discovered the existence of the Violet Star Tree as well."  The chubby-youth said in a rather displeased tone.

The blue-haired guy snorted "They haven't found out about the warding array yet so let's take this opportunity and observe what they will do. If somehow they managed to deal with the other saint-level beasts, how wonderful would that be?" 

The messy-bun youth eye's twinkled as if he had realized what the blue-haired guy was thinking. "We can sneak and get the fruits while the beasts are busy! They are a good decoy. You really are so bright, brother!"

The three let out sinister smiles and continued to observe the two cultivators using the compass. The two cultivators that they were paying close attention to were actually Theo and Yulrir.

.

.

.

"We can lure the Armored Rhinoceros first then deal with the Red Python." Yulrir said solemnly.

"Leave that to me!"  Theo cracked his fist and jumped out.

"W-wait!!!" Yulrir gawked out but Theo had already lunged himself towards the direction of the beasts.

Yulrir gave out a helpless sigh and followed suit. 

A tree approximately 120 meters tall and 30 meters wide had come into the view of the couple. The most eye-catching about the tree is that its leaves are all violet in color swaying from time to time with the breeze. The breeze causes the sweet scent of the tree to drift within the vicinity.