Chapter 13- Emphasis on Attempt

((A/N: IM FINALLY ALMOST BETTER AGAIN! Tonilitis is going, and can I just say a HUGGGGEEEE thanks to everyone who wished me a get well soon!

You are all too kind, so here is your (probably badly written) reward! ❤️❤️ Again I apologise for slow updates, I love you all so much!!))

RECAP:
A loud cough emitted from your throat as you choked on an orange slice. Red heat seeped through your skin, completely hot from embarrassment and some other emotion you couldn't quite piece together. Keep you?! Oh no, nonono.

"I-I" you stutter. He stares down, his eyes no longer a bright blue but a dark, glowing orange.

Oh shit.

_________________________
⚠️Mild Sexual Content⚠️

"I like that idea" he mutters, lingering on the idea. His eyes are still orange, meaning he is hungry. But what exactly was he hungry for? You gulp and shuffle backwards, throat dry once again despite having just eaten an orange.

He springs to his feet then, the many bells attached to his old fashioned clown attire jingling merrily. Ironic really. It didn't match the current mood at all. You try to talk, reason with him, anything but the words were jammed in your throat.

So you just backed away from him as he looked down upon you. He looked angry as you shuffled backwards, feet kicking the wet puddled ground and splashing some water on his shoes.

"Don't back away, sweets. I wouldn't hurt you" he says with a sickly sweet voice. Then he frowns, "Unless you don't listen"
You gulp at his twisted face that gave off a frown that just didn't look right with his clown makeup. If it even was makeup.

You didn't want to be hurt. Not anymore. You already had bruises, gnashes and bite marks, and everything ached and throbbed. The last thing you needed was to anger him only for him to throw you about like a rag doll.
So you comply, slowly shuffling to him on your hands and knees, afraid to get up.

He smiles at your obedience and bends the lower half of his body down towards you, outstretching a hand and lightly patting your head. The patting turned a little rough after a few seconds.
"Very good girl" he says, testing how far he could possibly go with your obedience.

His eyes were still this bright orange, and you flinched as his body crouched down onto his knees, the bottom of his outfit staining from the small puddle he was originally standing in. His hand, which still stays on your head, suddenly moves. Pennywise slides his fingers within the locks of your hair, trailing it to the back of your head.

His touch was so light it tickled; until with a grunt he very roughly shoved your head forward, the rest of your body following behind it. You end up falling onto his knees, attempting to use his chest to get off him. But his gloved hands quickly manoeuvre around your waist, curling around your figure and squeezing. It hurt, and it frightened you.

He laughed lowly and suddenly pulled you closer, pressing your face against his chest. The clowns face was close to the top of your head, and you could hear him taking a deep breath in through his nose...taking in your scent. The smell of your fear.

You held back the sound of any pain, worried it might make his hunger increase.
You weren't stupid...you could see he was enjoying this. But you refused to make it any better.