The Factions

I make my way to some green house, in which, Josh told me I wold find Davina with the other harvest girls practising her magic

I make my way to some green house, in which, Josh told me I wold find Davina with the other harvest girls practising her magic. I make my way there quickly, bubbly to see Davina, I haven't seen her since she, well, you know, died?

"When are you going to stop being such a bitch to me, Monique?"I hear Davina say as I quietly slide the door open.

"When you stop being weak. You're supposed to be a Harvest girl, but maybe you don't belong here. Maybe you never did."The girl replies as I frown.

"Maybe you should shut your fat trap before I break your jaw and turn you into an avox." I say, making my presence known as Davina turns around, squealing in excitement.

"Evie." She says, rushing into my arms as I hug her back.

"Hey Davina." I smile into her warmth."Thanks for the Klaus repellent." She laughs as together, we make our way out of the green house.

_______________________________________________________

"Josh!" Davina squeals joyfully from half way across the pub.

"Evie,?" He asks, thinking I was making that noise before turning to the side of me, smiling ,"Davina! He suddenly becomes worried" What are you doing out here? I would have met you anywhere you wanted. I mean, not anywhere Klaus or Marcel would be, which could be pretty much, you know, anywhere. But, you know what I mean. "He notices she's upset" Hey. You okay? "

" It's Monique. She has no idea what I went through when I was dead. The ancestors hated me for what I did with my magic. I can't just start practising again. "She sighs, squeezing my hand " I knew I shouldn't have trusted Marcel when he told me to go back. I don't know how much more of it I can take."

"We're both here for you." I smile at her as she smiles back.

______________________________________________________________

I stand with Josh at the faction party, my arm rapped in his as we wait for Davina, her moral support.

I turn my head around, feeling a pair of eyes watching me. Upon noticing Klaus standing with a ginger witch on the balcony, I turn my head back around, ignoring him as I lean against Josh's shoulder.

"Maybe we should get Davina and ditch this." Josh suggests, to which I nod, hurrying away before Klaus can find the chance to talk to me.

___________________________________________________________________

"You know, I've only gotten roses once in my life. Didn't even get to keep them." Josh says as I sit on the greenhouse table, Davina walks around and we both stare at him weirdly.

"Why not?" Davina asks for the both of us.

"My first boyfriend-- my only boyfriend, really-- gave them to me for Valentine's Day senior year."He sighs," Tried to hide them in my bedroom, but my parents found them. You may not know it, but roses will jam even the best paper shredders. "He looks down at the floor," You know, I don't have a home to go home to, or a family to go home to. I used to hate myself for that, but the thing is, I don't really care what they think anymore. If your family doesn't like you the way you are, screw them!" I smile at him.

"I'm your family, so is D." He smiles at the both of us brightly.

"Marcel used me." Davina says sadly as she finds something interesting about her shoes.

"He used you to fight the people who were trying to kill you. And, you know, he also saved you from those people. So you don't have to trust the guy, but he does love you."He smiles warmly at her" And P.S? So do I. And Eve."

"Even if I don't have any magic? All the power I had was from the other Harvest girls. I don't even know what I have without it." Silly girl... We loved Bonnie even when she lost her magic, I don't care whether Davina has magic or not, she is one of the only nice witches that I have ever met.

" Don't you owe it to yourself to find out? You're a witch, Davina. You can't change your DNA any more than I can, so you might as well embrace it." Smiling warmly at her, I hand her a dried rose from the side. Hesitantly, she accepts it.

She whispers some witchy stuff, smiling brightly as Josh and I grin, watching the flower regain life.

_______________________________________________________________

Sighing, I take Davina's phone that she has left on the coffee table, looking for the weirdest name possible and hoping that it is a witch.I pick someone called Genevieve.

"Davina."The voice says, the voice too snappy for my liking.

"Guess again."I say, pausing to allow the woman to grow confused, "If you guessed the angry awesome werewolf Evie, you guessed correct."

"What are you doing with Davina's phone?"The woman asks as I scowl.

"I'm sending a warning."I say, smiling even though the woman can't see it. "Sort your witch bitches out before I-" Annoyed, I pause as I hear muffling. "Evie?"A new voice asks.

"Oh for goodness sake Klaus, you ruined my would be awesome threat."

"Can you stop being so childish and come back, every time I get close to you, you disappear." In the background, the female voice says, "In my last life, I was far too modest if I was in the nude."

Somewhere inside of me really hurt because of that.

"Nah, I'm good, but you just continue doing 'whatever' it is you are doing with your witch friend." He tries to protest but I interrupt her, "But at some point while you sexually pleasure each other, please remind her to sort out her minions."Hurt, I put the phone down, sliding it back to the position it was in before. Like a pro, I hide my hurt face and replace it with a smiley one...

_____________________________________________________________________

Sighing, I stand next to Josh, at another party, a present in my hand waiting to give it to the witches.

I glare, watching the line go down as three harvest girls receive gifts, everyone apart from Davina."Josh, will you give my gift to Davina,I have an, issue, to sort." He nods, probably knowing already what I am going to do.

"Hello, bitch."I say, grabbing the ginger woman by her throat, lifting her into the air, immune to any witch crap she can do thanks to Davina.

"What did I tell you about Davina?" I ask, as she stutters.

"Evie." A voice says from behind me, I annoy him, continuing to strangle his slut.

"Evie, you don't want to stand against the witches, especially why you're being stupid and not accepting your husbands," He emphasises,"Protection." Slowly, he pries my hand off of the woman's throat as she scurries off, probably confused as to why her magic did Donkey Kong on me.

"We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard." A drummer announces to the crowd as I continue to glare at Klaus.

All of the men cut their hands, blood pouring from them as vampires fail to contain themselves, lunging at the men.

The lights turn out as vampires continue to feed on people, Klaus pulls me into his chest, snapping the neck of a vampire that came towards me. Right now, I am glad that Davina's spell wore off. Klaus pulls me impossibly closer to him, a threatening stance towards other vampires that might want to feed on me.

The lights turn back on, revealing a blood covered wall with a message on it, Klaus places a chaste kiss on my forehead, allowing me to pull away afterwards.

"Sooner or later."He begins," You will come home with me."

Just as I am about to walk away, Klaus pulls me back to him quickly, pressing his lips against mine, I can't help but kiss back before he pulls away.

"I had to."he says, expressionlessly as he speeds away.

_______________________________________________________