ten

CHAPTER TEN OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

you broke your promise.

i waited for hours in that pizzeria even receiving some pitty looks, but you didn't come.

you even had my number for god sakes, not even a call or a message to tell me you couldn't come? nothing!

i went to my apartment after that, i couldn't deal with this rejection anymore.

you broke your promise and the worst of all? the one night stand was official, you clearly didn't care about me.

one month had passed and i didn't live in new york anymore. i travelled to paris again, i needed to organize my thoughts about everything.

paris was the perfect place for that.

i found a temporary job and i was staying as long as my mind wanted.

during the time in paris i found that you were the chosen actor to be spider man and your movie was about to be out in one month.

i remember that i screamed and started to cry because all the memories from that specific night were running through my head. i was so angry at you, you lied to me.

i can't forgive you for what you have done.

and that's the promise i'm going to keep forever.

however, i still hate the fact that i miss you so much.

and that's the problem

I hate the way you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call!