EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

•°•°•°•

this is it.

we're at the end of the book that i wrote just for you.

this is insane. i am insane for even writing this but you got so in my head that this happened.

this are the 10 things i hate about you that i 'saw' in you in one simple night. call me crazy, but that's who you really are.

if your fans got to know you they wouldn't like you, not even a little bit.

i still have the blonde hair like i told you in the second chapter and i still live in paris. i think i found my home.

but the most twisted thing in this book is that

mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

this are 10 things i hate about you, Tom Holland.

. . .

"We're publishing it, get ready to get a lot of angry fans coming at you."

The editor smiled and i gave a little squeak of excitement.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me! And don't worry, I'm ready. They really don't know him."

The editor shrugged and laughed.

"Alright, let's start to put this book in number 1!"

THE END?

.

and that's a wrap for 10 things i hate about you!! i just want to thank to everyone who supported this book, for the sweet comments and the reads.

if you want to know what tom reaction will be comment here bc i have two ideas:

– another book with another title and tom explaining everything to alexa

– continuing here but the same storyline as the idea above.

and thank you again! this book will be in pause for organizing stuff so i can decide what to do. this is not the end.

i love you ❤