Chapter 33

Dušica's P.O.V.

"Babe, did you pack everything?" I asked still sleepy Sam that was kneeling down and closing her suitcase.

"Mhm" she hummed in response and sat down on floor.

She closed her eyes and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I can't really blame her though, It's only seven in the morning and we need to head to the airport. Our flight will be ready at noon and we have few hours drive to airport so we can get something to eat as well.

I sat down in front of her and crossed my legs, Indian style. She looked up at me and I tuck strand of her hair behind her ear. I gently caressed her cheek which made her smile.

"I wanna sleep" she mumbled and put her head in crock of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me.

At that moment Nick, with two guys walked in room. I didn't bother to move nor did Sam. One of guy took our suitcases and Nick and other fighted to carry out teddy bear. I laughed at them and Sam looked up and burst out laughing which earned us a glare from Nick.

Somehow, they menaged to take it out and two of us were alone again. Sam leaned on my shoulder and I reached for her hand, playing with her fingers.

"We are really going, aren't we?" she asked almost in whisper and I knew how much she wanted to stay, how much I wanted to stay...

"Yes, we are" I said and kissed top of her head. "But, we can come back soon'' I added and I could feel her smile on my skin.

"That would be great" she said cheerfully and kissed my cheek.

"Ms. Nikolić, everything is ready, we can leave now'' Nick said while leaning at door frame and I nodded.

"We'll be down in minute" I informed and he left us alone.

Sam sighed and was ready to got up but instead of that I lift her up in my arms, bridal style.

"What are you doing!?" she asked between giggles.

"I'm carrying you outside because I don't want you to get tired. Why? Don't you like it?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

She smiled sweetly showing me her perfect dimples and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love it" she said and brushed our lips together.

We walked like this outside and I locked front door. Nick smiled and opened car door for us. He motioned for other two guys, who were in car behind with our stuff, to go.

Sam was sitting very, very close to me, our fingers intertwined and her head on my chest. Car started moving and I knew I am going to fall asleep any moment from now.

***

"Ms. Nikolić, we are here!" Someone said and shook my shoulders. "Ms. Mett, can you please help me to wake her up?" Now, I am sure it's Nick!

"I'm awake" I groaned and opened my eyes only to be meet with most beautiful person on this world.

"Hi" she said cutely which made me smile.

"Hey"

"I wanted to wake you, but Nick can be little annoying sometimes, you know" she said playfully and I could hear Nick laughing outside.

I shook my head and kissed her nose "Let's go" I said and took her hand helping her to climb out.

We were in front of little restaurant which was full of people having breakfast. I really hope Nick reserved or else I don't know how will we get inside.