⊲⎮CHAPTER:58'SO SHINE BRIGHT, LIKE THE DIAMOND YOU ARE'⎮⊳

Hey!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE.

GOAL: almost 200

Sorry for any mistakes you find.

This chapter is dedicated to hani56780 and rainbow_loveme1 for supporting me the way they did.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ love you peeps!

|🌀|CHAPTER:58|🌀|

"What?"

"Carter and I broke up, it's over between us," hearing her, this weird feeling started to generate inside my heart, making it difficult for me to keep control of my emotions.

I didn't know if I should smile, cry or laugh at the situation.

"Oh..." I drawled, a wide smile crawling up my lips. "I mean oh no, how?" Just as realization hit me, I questioned.

"Sophia, all of a sudden he came up to me and apologized. He told me he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend. And that I didn't deserve someone who couldn't love me. I feel like crying, Sophie. Why do people always do that to me?

He admitted that he only used me to make his ex jealous. Now that his work is done, he comes up to me and apologizes? And leaves me just like that? I thought we could be forever, I thought that he liked me for who I am.

That girl, whoever that girl is, I feel like she's the most luckiest girl around. If I had a boyfriend this sincere, I would've never dumped him in the first place. And then after dumping him the bitch has the audacity to date another man in front of Carter."

Tears welled up in my eyes, as I laughed at myself and how things had turned up. I was the one struggling. I was the one destroying my life with my own hands. Yet, I was labeled as the 'bitch'. I could no more hear Amber so I cut the phone willingly and threw it on my bed, my body crashing on the ground.

"Wow, God! Fucking awesome planning! I bet you're enjoying my misery, aren't you? You're loving how I'm struggling. Why don't you help me? Why don't you do something? Are all of the problems of this world only for me? If this is how you planned my life, I don't need this life! Take this life away from me! I don't want it! Please, please reward me with death, please!"

My head fell over the bed in exhaustion as tears pooled my bedsheets. I sat there, lifeless, emotionless and totally numb.

A hand massaging my head caught my attention. I stared up, my face a picture of the pain I was going through. Mom sat there, on the bed, her lips quivering as she shook her head at me, letting me know that I shouldn't cry. She wiped off the tears from my face and hugged me close to her.

A series of sobs left my mouth. "Mom why-"

"Shhh, you've to be strong."

"M-mom I thought I- that I could handle this- huh- but I really c-ca-can't. I can't- I can't b-be strong," I hugged her even tighter shaking my head. "I- feel like-like I'm com-completely broken, like my soul-my soul has shattered into-b-" I stopped, unable to keep a track of the sobs escaping my lips.

"I know my daughter is strong. You're a diamond, my darling. No one can break you. All these people are doing, is making you stronger. They're refining you more."