Chapter 22: That I Like Kissing You

(Un-edited)

Jimin, fully clothed for a new day tries to leave the room he slept alone in for a second night. Ever since yesterday, he had left the dorm to be buried in work at the building and didn't come back soon to face the team that would either tease him, question him, or have him re-live the horror of what was caught. Through this paranoia, he didn't get the chance to meet you again either since that morning, putting the pieces together and realizing you were probably just as embarrassed to be seeing him so soon and quick.

Did him avoiding the situation make him forget about it? Of course not. Jimin remembered it vividly and the fact that he didn't get to release and fully commit to the moment being shared irked him inside but he never let himself think about that tiny part of his brain that wanted to grab you and finish what was started. Instead, he relished in that part of his brain that was more dominate. The cuter, more embarrassed, and taboo Jimin that was afraid to face reality.

So yes, a new day, fully clothed in jeans and a button-down, Jimin got into his jacket. He woke up so early that it was darker than dark out. He ordered for a car to pick him up and waited for it to be parked out before he snuck out of the house. Tying his laces and getting up from his bed, Jimin was ready to conquer the day. With soft breaths, he closed his eyes, said a few motivational things in his mind and then slowly creeped the door open so it wouldn't squeak or make noise. Eyes squinted, he moved his feet out to step forward but stopped when he almost stepped on feet that were already outside his bedroom door.

His breath hitched when he bumped dangerously close to you. You cutely moved back as well, immediately apologizing for scaring the man that held his chest with his hand. His eyes were awkward when meeting you, but he managed to let out, "What are you doing here?"

You smiled nervously, hugging your chest together. Jimin looked down at you and his brows jumped when noticing you were still in nothing but your bra and pants. His lips parted, "Wh-Wha-" you waved him off, awkwardly crossing your hands at your chest before going, "You were scared and took mine along with yours, it's not like anyone could see me so I just chilled without a shirt while clearing my head from yesterday's events."

Jimin swallowed hard. "Y-Yeah, how's that going for you?"

You pursed your lips. Blinking down to the ground and then back up at Jimin, you awkwardly tried to make it known that you wanted to be invited in. Jimin took a while to process that, he simply asked you the question again and you were getting red as you answered, "Not so great, I was wondering if we could talk about what happened?"

"Talk about what happened?" Jimin asked, his voice high.

You could see how uncomfortable he was and that only made you get adorably awkward yourself. "Y-Yes, I'd like to talk about what we di-" You stopped when Jimin chuckled nervous. He was trying so hard not to choke on his laugh as he moved to slip away from you.

You apologized cutely and moved to the side to allow him to leave only to accidentally block his way. Hiccupping a breath when he stepped onto your feet, both of you danced from side-to-side as you awkwardly couldn't leave the face of each other.

"Okay, I'm going to stay frozen," you giggled in discomfort.

Jimin giggled back, his throat clenching up as he slid his way around you slowly. You turned around and faced him as he was successful in the hallway. "Maybe when you get back?" you moved your hair behind you air, hugging your chest tighter, "Can we please talk?"

Jimin nodded. He nodded so hard it was a surprise his neck didn't snap. "Sure, Sure, we can do that. W-When I get back."

"I'll be on your bed waiting," you blurted only to have him grow shocked. You panicked, "Just to talk, like how we always do? N-Nothing other than that I promise, I-"