Chapter 26: A Time Jump

A/N: 5 chapter left. Including this one!

(Un-edited)

-
2 weeks more.

You were naked. Your body under the hot water that sprinkled above you. If a human were alive and under such pressurized heat, their skin would be burning. But for you, this was perfect. This was what you needed.

You were glad your strength got to a point where you could touch and feel things. This is what you craved for. This is what you missed.

Allowing yourself to mold into the harshness of the stream, you moved your face up and had the water attack your face.

It was soothing
It made you want to breathe
It almost had you learn how to sleep
It was relaxing
It was calling
It was perfect.

2 weeks more and new, and here you stood, brighter and lighter than ever.

Every time you had visited the hospital, you were never saddened. Your eyes were soft, your smile was cute, and you would talk to your family and friends, telling them you'd be coming to them soon.

You were happier than you had ever been and it ironically had to be in a time where you weren't even alive...

But it was worth it.

Being stuck here, feeling and experiencing what you did with self-awareness and love...
Being stuck here, feeling and experiencing love and genuine care Park Jimin...

Everything labelled out to be worth it. This experience was perfect, Jimin was perfect, and you didn't hesitate in thinking of yourself to be perfect.

Now, 1 more day.

1 more day and the end was near.

You will be back in your body in 1 more day.

Smiling, your teeth felt the patting of water droplets moving into your mouth. Leaning over to shut the water, it a miracle how human-like you were as you stepped out.

Towel absorbing the water from your body, you looked over at the ripped shirt of yours that sat on the counter. You looked at it as you dried your damp hair with the towel next.

Staring down at your body, you looked in the mirror. You looked for a while after circling away the fog and mist on the mirror.

Glancing at your shirt one last time, you blinked away from it.

Dropping the towel and leaving the bathroom's ground in slight mess, you moved out the door and felt a shiver rub all over bare form when the change of temperature of rooms took course.

You stared at Jimin softly asleep on the bed. Smiling lightly to yourself, you made your way towards the side of his bed and got under the covers with him.

Being naked and in the same bed as him wasn't a sexual intention. You allowed yourself to symbolize your comfort level with the idol at this point, you trusted him and you lay, on your naked side, covering the blanket to your chest.

Sinking close to his side for warmth, you smiled when staring at the side of his face.

Jimin looked most peaceful asleep.

You whispered over at his knocked out body.

"I love you too."

-

A/N: smutty smut smut. I see you around the cornerrrrrr~