Chapter 27: Weird Ghost + Human Sex

A/N: 18+ Warning ⚠️Sexual content ahead.

(Un-edited)
-

You shut your eyes playfully when Jimin's eyes suddenly opened up.

His alarm clock beeped and he groaned in frustration as he arched his head up and rested his weight on his elbow.

Squinting his eyes open at you, the boy noticed your bare shoulders, your slightly still damp hair, and the way your chest was hidden weakly by his blanket that you hugged to yourself.

He knew you weren't sleeping but he opened up his phone that was in his hand and took a picture of your beautiful form. It was a flash and you fluttered your eyes opened as he put it away and laid back down with a grunt.

Like those mysterious that come once in a life time, you were captured on a ghost perfect and clear on his camera roll. But you looked human. To him, you were as you lay beautifully.

You stared at his face. Soft. You watched as he side-smiled and looked up at the ceiling. He could feel you staring but that didn't stop you.

"Good morning."

Jimin nodded, "Morning."

You moved your hand over to his chest. Fingers over his tank that clothed him. You tapped over his heart and smiled a little when his soft gaze moved to start at you admiring him breathing and alive.

"What's on your mind?"

Jimin sweetly moved the dangling hair from your face and you smiled as he cupped at your ear before pulling away.

You shrugged. "Thinking about after the holding cell. When I wake."

Jimin's smile fell a little. "I hope your thoughts are positive."

You nodded. You moved slightly close to him when he turned to his side to face you. There was still distance enough for you two to look at each other's eyes without having the vision go blurry.

"I've been positive to the best of my ability."

Jimin smiled, tired and you could see it on his face. You worried so much for him. His diet, his overworking, and his lack of sleep some nights due to the worries of you.

"That's all is hope for." His smile was constant.

You blinked. "The question is...how positive have you been?"

Jimin slowly licked his bottom lip. You could see the push and pull in his eyes as he found certain words to describe what he was feeling.

"I've had a long while to think as well as be with you," Jimin said soft. "What I've come up with is that I wouldn't take any of my moments with you away...nor would I want to erase them."

Your eyes softened. There was a sad awkwardness at your heart while you whispered, "What if Thing is right and we don't remember?"

"Like you said," Jimin said with a gulp, "It makes sense." He was not in denial of the fact anymore.

You were curious. You clutched the pillow you laid on, smiling soft at him relaxed while speaking about such a matter. It made you feel less bad, made you feel okay with what was to come forward. It's as if you two were prepared for the unexpected...