Note

If you're going to critique this, be as brutally honest with me as you can manage. I mean it.

Welcome to my newest project! It's partly for NaNoWriMo and partly for a contest.

It's not going to be 50k words though. More like 20k give or take.

This one was inspired by the Greek myth of The Hero and Leander. It's an obscure one I happened upon some time ago and it takes place in what is now Turkey.

I hope you all enjoy it.

[Update 2.19.17]

Hello readers. I greet you warmly by the hand.

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my books/profile. I've been taking a "break" from Wattpad for the most part, and this break is going to continue until the end of March.

I just wanted to give an update on the changes that will be coming to this story in the hopefully near future. I'm just waiting for this Open Novella business to be done with. So, changes are as follows.

1. I'm moving this, and the entire Magika pantheon to the Adventure genre. I can't be bothered with Fantasy anymore.

B. This story is getting a new name and cover. Drumroll please:

 Drumroll please:

Huge thanks to RadharaniBhattacarya for the cover

Huge thanks to RadharaniBhattacarya for the cover. For anyone who wants to check out their cover shop, you can find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/492769221-krishna-graphics-closed-for-catch-up-welcome-to-my

Moving along. There's a teaser chapter that I had uploaded when I first published this story. I had taken it down after uploading the first chapter but I'm bringing it back.

Lastly, this story is going to get some edits. Some chapters will be longer, some will be shorter and I'm going to add one or two. The story feels too skeletal in it's current state.

And that's it. Thanks to everyone who's read, commented and voted. It means a lot.

~Jaxon