Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - Pandemonium

A week has passed since my date with Kaden and it's seven on a Friday night. I am sitting on top of my bed, working on an assignment on my laptop when I hear footsteps stop outside my door and Eva and Maddox whispering rapidly. Rolling my eyes at how not so discrete they are being, I get up and walk to the door, opening it. They freeze before looking at me with sheepish smiles. I arch a brow and wait for them to speak.

"We're going out tonight." Eva states, Maddox nodding enthusiastically behind her.

"Okay, have a good time!" I smile, frowning when they shake their heads.

"No, we as in the three of us." Maddox elaborates, pointing to all of us.

I immediately shake my head, trying to close the door when Maddox and Eva push against it, making me groan loudly when they force their way into my room. I walk towards my bed and sit down on it with a huff.

"Come on Luna, what's so wrong with going to a club with us?" Maddox whines while Eva is fully raiding my closet.

"Um...need I remind you of the last time we went clubbing? You both ended up becoming so wasted that Eva was dancing on top of the bar while you were running around with your top off screaming." I deadpan, watching as they blush in embarrassment.

They are silent for a minute before begging me to come, saying how it wasn't going to be like that this time and that they will just have a few drinks and then come back home. I sigh and nod, only after making them promise that we will leave when I say so.

They cheer in delight, Maddox walking out of the room to get ready while Eva pulls me up and towards my closet. We look for a dress that I can wear and she gasps when she finds a copper, sequin embellished dress. I smile and agree that this will be perfect, remembering when I was obsessed with everything and anything copper.

It's a wrap over design, mini length with long sleeves and a plunging neckline that I am comfortable with. The whole fabric is covered in copper sequins and it comes to mid-thigh.

I grab a pair of undergarments and walk into the bathroom with the dress in hand. After taking a quick shower and washing my hair, I step out and dry my hair and body, putting on some lotion before slipping on the dress and walking out of the bathroom.

Eva is already dressed in a white strappy bodycon dress with a curved hem. It brought out the green in her eyes and she looks like the definition of hot. She compliments me when I walk out in the dress, curling her blonde hair loosely so it falls in sleek waves.

I apply my base such as foundation, concealer and powder whilst she is styling her hair. After she is done, she does a brown smokey eye with winged liner and a nude lip. I work on straightening my dark brown hair while she does her makeup. Eva can do perfect eye makeup so she didn't need any help in that area.

After we are done with our makeup and hair, we decide on some heels. I choose my black heels with three straps while Eva chose her favourite black lace up heels. After tidying up our mess, we grab our clutches and make sure we have our essentials for a night out.

Maddox knocks on my door and tells us that the taxi is here and we call him in, his eyes widening when he sees us...or mostly Eva. He snaps out of it and grins widely, telling us we look great before we make our way downstairs. We make sure the door is locked before piling into the car and greeting the driver, Eva glaring at me when I push her in first so that she sat beside Maddox.