32.$hit lookin' up?

T H I️ R T Y - T W O

"Ughh." I️ was on the verge of crying, trying to put on my pants.

"What's wrong?" Ryan groan from the bed.

"Nothing." I️ mumble lowly.

"Huh?" He muffled with his face in the pillow.

"Nothing baby." I️ spoke a little loud but soft. "Go back to sleep."

I️ didn't tell him what was really wrong, because I️ knew I️ was getting on his nerves as it is was with this whole pregnancy.

Seconds later he sat up, staring at the floor, he then looked over at me with squinted eyes. Glancing at him through the mirror, I️ went back to trying to button my jeans. Getting off the bed, Ryan went into the bathroom.

Giving up on these stupid pants I️ went into the closet. Looking for something to wear, I️ got aggravated and was about to say fuck school. Looking up at the ceiling, I️ began to count in my head to calm my nerves.

"What you doing?" Ryan leaning on the threshold.

"Nothing." I️ whispered, shaking my head still looking up.

"Why you keep telling me that?"

"Cause there's nothing wrong."

"Yes it is." He stood in front of me grabbing my face with both hands. "Tell me and don't say nothing."

"You gonna get more aggravated." I️ looked at everything but him.

"Who said I️ was aggravated?"

"I️ know you getting annoyed with me cry and the mood swings, I'm getting annoyed." I️ huffed.

"You not annoying me it's just a lot of pressure right now and your mood swings come in at the wrong time. Now what's wrong?"

"My pants won't fit." I️ mumble looking at him finally.

Ryan laughed a little, making me want to cry more.

"I'm not laughing at you crybaby." He wiped a single tear away with his thumb. "I️ knew that was the problem, I️ just wanted you to tell me."

"I️ don't have nothing to wear and I️ don't wanna wear them ugly black basic ass tights." I️ few more tears ran down my face.

"How bout we go shopping today and say fuck school." I️ smiled. "This a one time thing, you know I️ don't play bout them grades."

"Okayyy." I️ drugged out.

Later...

"Look at my girl!" Kayla walked in Ryan and I's room.

"Hey chocolate princess." I looked up from my laptop, actually excited to see my sister.

"Hey?! Yah know this still is my room?" Ryan asked.

"Anyway-"

"Nigga!" Ryan interrupted her.

"Nah I'm just playing. Hey baby bro!" She walked over to the corner where he was sitting at.

"Go on Kayla." Ryan put his hand out blocking her presents.

"No you wanna be acknowledged sooo bad." She drugged out. "Imma give the baby so attention."

"No man go on!" Ryan pushed her, laughing.

"Imma tell mama-"

"I don't care, bruh move."

Taking a deep breath, before she could get anything out, Ryan but her in a headlock.

"Aye let my sister go!"

"I advise you to be quite before you next." He looked over at me.

Pretending to zip my lips and lick it I threw away the key.

"You not shit JoJo!" Kayla said still in a headlock.

"Don't talk to my wife like that."

"Ouch okay okay I'm sorry!" Kayla yelled not knowing to laugh or be in pain.

"You gonna leave me alone?" Ryan asked.

"Yes dang! Let me go nigga!"

Letting her go, she hit him before coming to sit next to me on the bed.

"What y'all doing up there!" Mama yelled from downstairs.

"Nothing!" We yelled in unison.

"Mhm!" I knew she was probably rolling her eyes.

"That's for not helping punk." Pushing me, I leaned to the side a little laughing.

"I'm not getting my ass kicked on your behalf."

"You still not shit."

"Ain't never gonna be shit, ain't never been shit, my parents they not shit." I shrugged, both Kayla and Ryan busted out laughing.

"Dead." Kayla feel back onto the bed.

" Kayla feel back onto the bed

Kayla😍