Foreword

[ D I S C L A I M E R ]

This book contains homosexual relationship/relationships, themes, and settings, if you are against homosexual movement please refrain from reading this story. Vulgar words, mature language will make an appearance in Breaking The Jock, therefore continue reading at your own risk. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

[ B L U R B ]

Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to like other boys and that's why people don't like him there.

Enter Nathan, the star quarterback of the high school Jordan attends, he's a solemn and mature man respected by many, but there's something about him that makes Jordan's guts tremble.

Follow these two extravagant young men on a road full of passion, laughter, tears, and spoons - don't forget the spoon!

[ C A S T ]

You can imagine the main characters as whoever you prefer, however, these are my personal selections that I feel represent the characters best. This is the final version of the cast.

Francisco Lachowski as Jordan Cross

Tobias Reuter as Nathan Lewis

Selena Gomez as Allison Lewis

[ C O P Y R I G H T ]

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. 

© 2019 winterhex. All Rights Reserved.

 All Rights Reserved