Chapter Seven

I got dressed quickly, while Harry helped Bella. I left my hair in it's natural waves, but hurriedly applied my makeup; reapplying my brow liner, red lipstick, black eyeliner, and plenty of mascara. My outfit for the day was cheetah print skinny jeans, and a large black off the shoulder sweater, with a red beanie on my head, and red high heels. Pretty cute if I do say so myself.

"You look nice." I heard Harry say from the doorway.

I blushed slightly.

"And YOU'RE wearing the clothes from yesterday. What will the neighbors think?" I teased.

"Maybe we should give them something to think about." Harry jokes suggestively.

I laughed. He had such a perverted sense of humour.

"You're lucky I love you Styles or I'd kick you out." I laughed.

Harry feigned shock, covering his mouth with his hand.

"You...you love me?! Ohmigosh I love you too!!"

I rolled my eyes,

"Youre so stupid sometimes." I grumbled as I plucked a fussy Bella off the ground.

"NO. I want daddy!" she yelled, frantically reaching for him.

Harry grinned triumphantly as he took her from me, I was just surprised.

"Guess I'm her favorite." he teased, cuddling her close.

"No. I'm definitely het favorite." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"No. You're jealous. She prefers me."

We bickered back and forth for a few minutes, while Bella just curled her fingers in her dads hair.

"Bells do you want ice-cream?" Harry asked, poking her tummy.

She giggled and bobbed her head up and down."Chocolate!"

Harry smiled at her.

"Chocolate is my favorite." he told her.

I made a grossed out face.

"Ew. Mint chocolate chip all the way." I said.

I was very picky with ice-cream. I had always hated chocolate. Harry thought it was funny.

"Why don't you two go for Icecream and I'll go get some groceries." I murmured to Harry so Bella wouldnt hear.

Switching her over to his other arm, he pulled his wallet out, flipping a credit card to me.

"Harry I can't use that.." I said, skittering back a step, I wouldnt take charity.

"Lucy, take the card. Consider it payback for not being around to help out."

I sighed. Harry wasn't going to move until I'd agreed. But I didn't want to use his money. Fine. I'll take his card but just spend my cash. Good enough plan.

"How sweet of you." I teased. "One grocery shopping trip in exchange for raising your daughter for three years. That worked out nicely."

Harry laughed at me before leaning in a brushing a kiss across my cheek.

"Don't think this is it. This is simply the beginning. I'll more than make up for this."