It's You

{Request}

          "Alright Paladin's, today we will be doing some fun bonding exercises that will not require any harsh training with the body, instead we will be testing your characteristics!" Coran walked in the training room, interuppting everyone from continuing whatever they did. "But... what does that have to do with any of this? Woah!" Lance almost got knocked over by the gladiator as it swung at him.

      "Since you are all a team, opening up and learning about eachother could help all of you bond closer and maybe even gain more out of it." Coran twisted the end of his mustache with his index and thumb. Keith paused from fighting, "Opening up? Bonding? What would we gain out of it- oof!" He was now on the ground as the Gladiator had hit him square in the stomach.

       "Well~... it could help you unlock new abilities to your lions, maybe even Voltron, become stronger, to rise against the Galra Empire!" The Altean spread his arms wide and smiled at all the Paladin's who continued to train, ignoring him. He sighed, "End training sequence!" All the bots ceased and stored away into their own areas.

       Pidge and I stopped our workout routine, looking over at the Altean man.  "Alright, everyone in a circle, we are going to play a game that will help us get to know eachother!" Coran clapped his hands. I glanced at Pidge, then back at Coran before shrugging and walking over to the center of the room, we all sat in a circle and waited for instructions.

        "Ahem, thankyou for gathering around. Now, the first thing we will be doing is Truth or Dare! Who's first?" He looked at all of us excitedly, Lance raised his hand.

     "Oh! I'll go!"

     "Alright, Lance is first then." Once Coran finished his sentence, Lance looked over at me and smirked. "Hey ________, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth..." I answered, uninterested.

"Is it true you like anyone in this room?"

"...Dare."

  "I dare you to kiss me."

       "Okay this is a terrible idea, I'm out of here..." I stood up and started to walk off but Coran blocked my way. "No no no, we'll just do a different one then. How about...hmm..." He tapped his chin in thought and I sat down in between Keith and Pidge. When Lance asked me if I liked anyone, I did, but I didn't want to let everyone know especially the person sitting right next to me, because he was the one I liked, Keith Kogane. And if that secret were to spill, I would probably throw myself into worm hole.

        "How about 'Would you rather?', we ask questions on things you would or wouldn't prefer." Hunk chirped up, everyone nodded in agreement. "Yeah, definetly a good idea. Nice job Hunk." Shiro smiled, what a pure man. "Okay, _________, you go first." Coran called out.
       "Um, okay... uh... Hunk, would you rather be able to teleport? Or read minds?" I asked and he thought before snapping his finger. "Teleport, so I could easily get to the kitchen faster without walking." He replied, proud of his decision. Hunk asked Pidge, Pidge asked Shiro, Shiro asked Lance and then he asked Keith.

     "Alrighty Mullet, would you rather find the love of your life? Or find five million dollars in a suitcase?" Lance raised a brow, a smirk playing his face. "Easy, Five million dollars."

   Did you hear that faint cracking?

     That was my heart.

       Keith looked at me and started to speak up. "Would you rather fix the past? Or read the future?" He asked I pondered. "Well, your past mistakes are things you should learn from and basically make you who you are... I choose reading the future." I nodded, proud of my decision, The others were agreeing with my choice. "Lance, would you rather not be able to drink? Or not be able to eat." He smirked at my question and I immediately began to have second thoughts.