Chapter 6 - "How do you think I get all the ladies?"

"Are you causing problems for me?" Louis asked as Sky walked into his office. She put on an innocent look and shrugged her shoulders.

"Beyonce?" he said.

"Who me? Never!" she said.

He just frowned at her as she sat down in the chair across from him. "You know one of these days I'm gonna retire on a beach..."

"In Bali and be sipping Piña Coladas," she said, finishing his sentence like it was a routine they had practiced. "You don't even like Piña Coladas."

"You're right. I guess I'm stuck here."

"At least you got me," she said.

"I don't know if that is suppose to make it better or worse." He held a serious face before breaking into a smile.

"Hilarious," she said.

"Go get lunch and then come back. I'll have things for you to do this afternoon," Louis said. "And have the kitchen send something up for me."

"Got it boss."

She stood and left the office.

"How's the bat cave?" she asked, when she reached Johnny's desk, using the nickname most of the crew gave the offices. With no outward facing walls, the room was windowless and although kept cool, the air seemed to get stale.

"Dark knight level today," he said.

"That bad?"

"But I get off at three so I can still catch some rays and spot some celebrities," he said.

"Got to keep that tan one hundred percent."

"How do you think I get all the ladies?"

"And here I was, thinking it was your great personality," Sky said.

Johnny chuckled. "Any exciting news from the great world beyond?"

"I got William Bentley to do some water aerobics moves. It was great."

"I bet Anders will be jealous to hear that."

"And I saw Knox Hamilton getting mobbed by a crowd of girls. I don't think my ears have recovered from all the squealing."

"Sounds nauseating," he said.

His phone rang and Sky went silent as he answered it.

"Louis said you should go to lunch and send up some food for him," Johnny said, hanging up the phone a moment later.

"Ok, I'm leaving," she called out so Louis could hear her. "I better run."

After placing Louis's order with the head chief, Sky slipped out a side door and wound her way through the walkways of the restaurant. The tables were filled with people with wet hair and slightly pinked skin. Give it a few more days and they would all be lobsters.

She got out of the restaurant as fast as she could and to the elevators. Halfway down, the elevator stopped and Jules got on.

"Sky!" she said. "You headed to lunch too?"

"That I am. How's your morning going?"

"Slow. None of my big events happen until night so I have been mainly working behind the scenes, finishing details for the events. How about you?

"It's been good. I've jumped around, cleaning rooms, water aerobics, pool events," Sky said.

"Have you seen any of the celebrities? I've been stuck inside so I haven't seen any," Jules said.