~(17)~

Anessa

Blood, sweat and tears were the main scent as we walked through the pack's underground prison two days later to a cell that held one of the recent rogues that seemed to try to let the others through the borders one day ago; he was the mastermind behind the whole operation. 

I looked towards the dark skinned male through the thick silver gate separating us, his eyes were an ocean blue, one that screamed mischievousness and mystery. 

Now, we were face to face with Scott kneeling down in front of him and me a few feet behind Scott near the silver gate but extremely careful to not touch it. 

"Where did you come from?" Scott's voice was calm, too calm. I knew that this whole situation was testing his patience and to be honest, he didn't have that much patience when it came to those that threatened the safety of his family. 

"Maybe you didn't understand me... where... did... you...come... from? Now, his voice was slow, the kind of thing you do when you are trying to either get a kid or an elder to understand you. 

The rogue just stared into Scott's eyes with bored eyes, this made him tick, his nose started to flare, his claws erupted and eyes glowed a bright red like all the other werewolves, well except for mine because they glowed a pure silver that resembled the moon with all the different shades included in my iris. 

"Where did you come from?" He clawed at his face with his left hand only to let blood trickle down his left side and onto the floor but still, he remained unfazed and soon enough, the claw marks faded and the blood on his face disappeared. 

He was refusing to cooperate, I could see it in his eyes, he received his well anticipated reaction from the Alpha that owned a short temper, like myself. The rogue's mouth remained shut in a tight line as he  burned holes through our skin with his piercing blue eyes. 

This was taking too long, not to mention that all of his attempts were to no avail so I had to step in no matter how hard Scott glared at me and tried to grab my arm before I knelt down face to face with the rogue. 

The rogue stares down at me with amusement and it slowly replaced with a blush and confused expression as I trailed my small hand further and further up his thigh. This made his wall crumble and his exterior all nervous and frightened; now we had an advantage. 

With each passing second, the rogue's eyes began to bulge out of his head with his mouth hanging slightly open and Scott's released an infuriated growl that his mate was intimately touching another man willingly right before him. 

Of course he knew what I was doing, he knew that I would never do this to another man especially when I had a mate. I am and will never be that kind of mate to another, even if I didn't want one in the first place.

The rogue smirked at a fuming Scott with a particular glint in his eye, one that made me suddenly clamp my claws into crotch and penetrate his skin making him even more anxious as he screamed louder and louder with my claws just drawing more blood as it moved around beneath his skin. 

"He sent me! Mask my scent, infiltrate without being seen!" 

"What do you mean?" Scott was calm now although, he sounded just as genuinely confused as I was. 

It was like a chant that was drilled into his brain, it seemed almost robotic and uncommon to be heard by even the human ear. 

"That's enough! Take him away!"

Scott wrapped one arm around my waist as he death glared the rogue as the guards took his sweaty figure back to his cell in the deep west wing in the dungeon that was incredibly dark. It possibly may or may not had anything to do with the scene that was displayed before Scott.