Nathan's Story is Out!

THE BIG BAD BOSS

Nathan Witmore. The, Playboy. Yes, yes, there are many playboys, but he is different. He sees a woman and can tell everything about her. More like a woman physiologist. He is kind though. He can't see anyone is in a difficulty. He helps many but tells none. With a huge heart and a large playboy issues, he is living happily without any disturbances in life until he met her.

Fate did hit him hard. He thought no one can change his game in life and no one can, except that it's fate that messing with him.

The thing is he doesn't know her name, her face or anything about her, except for her amber eyes. They caught him the moment she met him. He wants to meet her. He has been waiting for her for two years. She is nowhere to be found. Then there is, Julia, his new employee, is just twisting his heart. Fuck! He doesn't even remember that he has a heart.

He doesn't believe in fate. He believes in his charms, surely. If he wants something, he gets it, one way or the other. But, Julia, simple and innocent Julia or July like he calls her, cannot understand his cocky words or is not anywhere near to falling for his charms. He is not the one to give up easily.

Fate surely knows how to play a game.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumpings!

So, how is it? Please support this couple. The book is published and is on my profile. Do read it. Do support this book, just like you did with my other books.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.