Chapter 2

Kai's POV

You could hear the music blaring from three blocks away and the streets were all packed with cars full of underage high schoolers.

The very definition of Friday night is getting drunk and getting laid. Or at least that's what Zay and Jack tell me all the time, for me the only definition that registers is getting drunk and forgetting.

As we walked through the front door a beer was shoved into my hand by someone I have never seen before, but they sure acted like they knew me. Without a second thought, I chugged the contents in the cup.

I looked over to see Zay with some random chick and Jack was already heading upstairs with a hot blonde with big boobs and a big ass. I don't know how he does it. All I know is that we just got here and I'm already by myself, so I do what any rational 17 year old with a lot of problems would do. I go get another drink.

I drink until I don't feel any more pain, until I don't feel anything at all. But sometimes it's better this way. When I'm like this I don't have to think about all my problems.

I just sat at the counter with a new cup of beer for what seemed like every five minutes. As I finished what I deemed would be my last cup so that I could at least remember what happened tonight, Hannah slid her arms around my waist.

"Hannah..." I said as I tried to pry her arms off of me.

She whined and made that pouty face that would make most guys drool. Her long brown hair was curled at the ends, her cleavage practically hung out of her tank top and her pants were unimaginably tight. I wonder how she even gets them on.

Her attempt at seducing me was rather amusing so I figured I might as well play along for a bit, It's not like I have anything better to do.

"Kaaiii..." She slurred as she brushed a finger along my cheek. "Why don't... you and me... get out of here, and go up to my room?" She said as she tugged on my shirt and stared into my eyes seductively.

"You know Hannah," I began, "Let's go up to your room." I smiled devilishly at her as I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Really?!" She squeaked.

God she wanted me bad.

"Yeahhh.... No." I gave her a curt smile, shoved her slightly so she was no longer clinging onto me and sat back down with another drink.

She huffed and blew a lock of curls out of her face, "I know you want me. So when you're... ready, you know where to find me." She blew a kiss at me as she walked away.

I laughed to myself, how easy can someone get?

Okay. That's definitely going to be my last beer, and to make sure of it I even threw my cup away to reduce the temptation.

I walked around the house for a little bit trying to find Zayden and when I finally did I saw him sitting on a couch in the back of the house sucking some random girls face.

"Hey Zay..." I whispered and waved at him trying to get his attention but it didn't work, he was too focused. "Zay!" I shouted, which surely got his attention.

He jumped up off the couch completely surprised.

As he was wiping lipstick off his face he hurried over to me, "Yea, what's up?"

I leaned in closer to him and asked, "Do you know where the restroom is?"

In response to that he shoved my shoulder. "You interrupted me to ask where the restroom was? Seriously??"