Chapter 4:The truth.

Late update because i had lot's to do...!!~T_T~

Jongin's P.O.V.

"Hey Jonginie!I'm coming there wait!"

"Oh perfect she already cameNow how should i even act?"I thought but she was already running towards me.

"Uh I missed you so much."She whispered and hugged me.

"Ugh...what are you-?"I tried to escape from her tight hug.

"What do you mean Kai?You agreed to be my boyfriend for today!Just play along with me till Leeteuk comes back to me.You can't escape now."

"Whatever Krystal!"I really sometimes wonder why did I ever agree to do that!But she will help me with Sm.I've been a trainee there for some months now and approaching each other was just a matter of minutes.But why did I accept to help her with that?And her boyfriend will kill me if we don't be able to explain him first.And Kai is the stage name I was given.

"Kiss me.Kiss me Kai!"

"What?"

"Leeteuk is coming,are you blind?Just kiss me to finish this quickly!You wanna go home right?"She told me with a fierce look in her eyes and I just couldn't but do it even if I didn't want to.And so...I kissed her.But it was a cold kiss.We both didn't want to do it but she is so stubborn.Her ways of making her boyfriend jealous are just too far fetched/"Oh my...why??"I couldn't believe what i was seeing.I didn't want this person to see me like this!''Why is Mei there?"She started running but i couldn't escape from Krystal's kiss till she released me.

''Go to her Kai!"

"What-?!"

"You're too obvious Jongin!Now go,Leeteuk is running to hit you!"

"Oh yes!You owe me for this one Krystal!"

"You bet!"She told me as I was already running and Leeteuk was already in front of her.He really is angry...I wonder why was she worried about his feelings for her?It's clear that he loves her.But how did she see that I was looking at Mei?

"Where did Mei go?It's getting dark.Aishh!"I searched and searched for her but she was nowhere to be found."She's probably home by now.Why am i so worried??"But then I saw..I can't be wrong!It's her."What is she doing by standing there?Why is she still out,this girl?"i tried to approach her and I heard her gasp."How long has she been running?"I got closser and put my hand on her shoulder to drew her attention but she didn't do anything!I felt her trembling!"She's scared."

~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't know what to do!This hand scared you.You took all of your courage and tried to face the hands owner.

"Mei it's me don't be scared."He told you before you managed to see his face."This voice....is so familiar!"You turned and looked waveringly into the man's eyes.It was the same person who saved you twice.The same person you could't stop thinking about.The same person you saw with a woman before.

"W-why.....why are you here?"You asked quietly relieved actually.

"Ugh...I wanted...actually about before-!"

"What about before??"You told without thinking and your eyes widen.

"You saw me with this girl right?She isn't my girlfriend or anything.It was all an act because she has some problems with her boyfriend.And then you started running and it's dark and I thought that you might be scared in the dark."You couldn't believed what you heard...Jongin was worried...about you.?

"And why were you worried about me?"

"Because you're afraid of-!"

"Afraid of what?"You asked and made a step backwards.Does he know that you're afraid of men?How can he?Nobody except your parents and Elena know your secret.It can't be!"Don't just make conclusions Mei!"But you didn't hear an explanation.He wasn't talking at al.He was just looking at you with his dark eyes.

"Afraid of what?What are you talking about?!"You almost yelled at him!

"Nothing I just-!"He tried to explain!

"What do you mean nothing?Tell me what were you going to say before!"You were angry,worried you didn't know.If he knew what would you do?

"Mei....""My name..he called me with my name!!"You thought as your name was said by his beautiful lips even if you were scared.

"....you know"He continued"when I was in junior high 2 years ago...one day I was going back home....it was rainy like today and really dark.But I went from a different street.... I was bored to go home.I was walking and....and I heard screams....""What is he talking about??And why does he look like that??"You wondered as he was telling you about what happened."It was a girl's screams....I got anxious....I didn't know what to do!It was coming from an abandoned house-like....I went closer to look.And I saw a girl!""Dont tell me that...?"Your eyes widen!"But this girl was naked....scratches everywhere in her body....and... and a man was heating her.For a moment I thought about going to help her...but there were and some others there so I was completely scared!''Are you crazy?''I thought.What could I do against so many men?So I immediately called the police.But they were really late...I..before they came and saved the girl....she...the girl got raped....by three of them..."

"H-he is talking about me?"You didnt know what to do and now slight memories of what have happened to you came into your mind!!You touched your head trying to calm and stop thinking about it.

"I...when I was seeing that...and I couldn't do anything....I was so pathetic!''you must be in her place''I thought... but I was unable to move.I still regret what I did that day...even if the girl was saved...she was...and I didn't do anything..Haha..it's such an irony...!"He told you and you saw a tear falling suddenly from his eye."Why is he....he..!"You could only think...the words wouldn't came!And he talked again.

"M-mei... I know that you....you're that girl.Your parents told me your name.I came to apologize.I know you can't forgive me but just.... please let me protect you!"He told you and his voice cracked.This man in front of you...he wasn't the cold man who saved you before but a scared person who wanted forgiveness.You were really surprised of what he told you.Why would he know?He even saw you in that situation.You didnt know what to do now.You were speechless.... nothing came out....so many thoughts you were confused,scared.He kept staring at you waiting for an answer even a move,something.

"I-i.... i-im...sorry...."You whispered.

"Wh-what are you saying?Why would you ever be the one who's sorry!I should tell you that I'm sorry....but even if I told you I could never.....ugh!"He shouted and knelt down."Please let me protect you from now on....please...it's the only thing I can do...!!"

So many things in one chapter../

Sorry again for all the grammar mistakes etc.

See you next time!!∩__∩