extended summary + cast

extended summary

Ingrid had many regrets in her life. Joining
the Valkyrior being one of them as all that training went down the drain when the team of warrior goddesses were slain by the malicious daughter of Odin, Hela who left Ingrid within an inch of her life.

The warrior goddess was filled with rage, leaving her own family on Asgard, Ingrid set out to make things right which unfortunately ended with her coming to a dead end with no leads. Instead of searching, she chose to try to find her answers at the bottom of multiple bottles.

The Valkyrior had fallen with the two surviving members drowning their guilt with alcohol and money. Times only change when Ingrid and Valkyrie come across the god of thunder in all his glory.

cast

Gal Gadot as Ingrid (Warrior goddess, guilt-ridden, slight alcoholic, easily pissed off)

Gal Gadot as Ingrid
(Warrior goddess, guilt-ridden, slight alcoholic, easily pissed off)

"Actually I knew your sister from back in the day. She was a complete utter bitch and I would have great pleasure in driving my sword through her heart."

Chris Hemsworth as Thor Odinson(Persistent savior, charmer, optimistic, considers himself to be quite the ladies man)

(Persistent savior, charmer, optimistic, considers himself to be quite the ladies man)

"Well, that is quite the image. At least we have the same goal. Probably. Actually, you want death and revenge whereas I want to save Asgard. No, we have very different goals. Sorry for the confusion, carry on."

Here we go again. Yet another fanfiction that is going to be very hard to write because it has only just come out. Look I will try my best to have patience with shitty copies of the movie and I will try to get a chapter out as soon as possible but I am not promising anything. Also, I know that Gal Gadot is becoming a bit of an overused face claim but honestly I love her so much and I really just wanted to use her in something so yeah.

Thanks, Queenie.

*NOTE 25/07/2018*

((((((((((This is just a note for all of those people commenting about Valkyrie's name. Yes, I do know that her name is Brunnhilde but at the time of writing this, that was not known to the public. I will be changing it soon, only when it is mentioned in the MCU because I do not want to rewrite all the times her name is mentioned and then it not actually be her name)))))))))))