Prologue

This is like a totally unnecessary part but people like it so😹❤️
-------------------------

*Third Person*
Cheryl Blossom gets into her car with a long-sleeved white dress on. It's July 4th, and Jason, her brother, is driving down the road, to Evergreen's Forest. They stop when they can't drive anymore, and get out by Sweetwater River. The boat is already there, ready to go.

Cheryl looks up at him, "Are you scared, Jason?" He slightly nods his head, no, and grins. They both get into the boat, and he starts rowing.

~

Cheryl manages to swim, and sit on the rocks across from the boat, that's tipped, on the other side of the river. Jason is nowhere to be seen. She just sits there, crying, until she hears footsteps, and younger, teenage boys talking. She slightly looks over, and sees a group of boy scouts. "Jason..." she whispers.

The police are called immediately, and everyone's rushing to the scene. They get Cheryl out of the water, and onto a boat with her parents, Clifford and Penelope Blossom. Her makeup is running, and she's just sitting there, waiting to get to shore. They dragged Sweetwater River to find Jason's body. But it never came up.

"If he's dead, Hal," Alice Cooper starts, "I really hope in those last moments he suffered. May Jason Blossom burn in hell."

The story that was shared ran around fast. It was..that Cheryl had dropped her glove into the water. Jason had reached down to grab it, and of course, tipped the boat as they both fell in. Cheryl made it to the shore, Jason didn't, and his body out of sight.

-------------------------
Word Count: 266