Chapter 3*

Badly Broken: Chapter 3

warning***

This chapter contains sexual content

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

As he got up he slowly walked towards me with this look in his eyes, the same look I saw before.

He turned my chair around so I was facing him. His face was extremely close to mine and both of his hands were on the armrests of my chair, trapping me in. I was staring into his eyes wondering what he was doing. He then sat on my lap, straddling my legs.

I was so confused. What was happening right now?

I stared into his eyes with confusion on my face.

Then he crashed his lips onto mine.

My eyes were wide open, I was utterly stunned. As he tried to deepen the kiss I couldn't process what was happening and simply I sat there, eyes wide. I had never questioned my sexuality before, I mean I can appreciate a good looking man when I see one, but I had never felt attracted to a guy before, romantically or sexually. But here I am, I was kissing a guy... and I didn't hate it.

I pulled away breaking the kiss, but he was still straddling my legs, which was actually kinda hot.

My mind was a whirlpool of chaotic thoughts. This is the same guy that annoys me to the point where I want to beat the shit out of him every time I look at his face. A face that was right in front of me, which I had been kissing just a second ago... a guys face... a guy.

I knew that there was lots of alcohol in my system. I was questioning myself, questioning things I had never even thought of before. Did I just like that kiss because I'm a little drunk? No, even then when you're drunk you can tell the difference between guys and girls... I know he's a guy... but the kiss wasn't bad. The feeling of him sitting on my lap isn't bad.

I couldn't help but continue to question everything in front of me. What if this was a mistake. I know that I'm drunk and I know that Lucas is drunk... ugh my sexuality is something I never thought I would need to question... why? And why Lucas of all people??

Seeing my brows furrowed, deep in thought, Lucas called my name to get my attention, "Kai," he said gently as he moved his hand towards my face, redirecting my gaze directly into his beautiful green eyes.

He rubbed his thumb between my eyebrows until they were unfurrowed, not breaking eye contact once. He stroked the side of my face with his thumb and looked at me so lovingly... why?

He slowly leaned in and enveloped me in a soft kiss that lasted for only a couple of seconds, a part of me wanted it to last longer.

As he pulled away, Lucas whispered "It's okay."

He gave me a reassuring look and slowly dove back into another sweet kiss. My eyes remained open, unsure of what to do as I was still in shock. As he slowly kissed me I saw his closed eyes. His eyelashes really were long.

I followed his lead and my eyes fluttered shut. I began to kiss him back, slowly but surely. I was thinking about how Lucas's lips were so soft and plump when I felt his tongue beginning to slip out of his mouth, lightly licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I more or less gasped, probably from shock, but when my mouth opened he took that as an opportunity. He slid his tongue into my mouth as his hands roamed my hair. Our tongues battled inside our mouths for dominance as if our life depended on it.