Double date

--previously--

"SOMI AND CHAEYOUNG WERE ASKING ME ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH BAMBAM TONIGHT!" I shouted...I'm sorry okay? Lmao.

"Ahh, mianhae, go with them...this is your chance to steal her girl"

"Ne" then I removed the cover and starts to talk to bambam again

Me: alright, let's go

Bambam: arraso, I'll pick you up, bye~

-------------------

MINA'S POV

"alright, let's look some good dress here" jihyo unnie said then she helped me to prepare for our double date, wait for me somi, i'm on my way to steal your girl..

"should we put heavy make-up on you?" she added

"what?, no way, chaeyoung loves me even without that heavy make-up on"

"wait, are you preparing for bambam or for chaeyoung?"

"c-..bambam"

"okay, if you say so" then she smirked, after a couple minutes we're finally done

"omo, mina you look so great!"

"yeah, i know, i was born great"

"oh, where did you learn that? haha"

"from tzuyu"

*ding dong*

"i think bambam's here" jihyo unnie said then she opened the door.

'hey take care of her arraso?, see these eyes?..' I can hear their conversation right here...
'y-yeah?, what's with that eyes?'
'nothing, just making sure you saw my eyes'
'ugh, jihyo unnie, you make me nervous, just call mina'
'alright, calm down...I'm just kidding hahah'

"Yah, unnie you're scaring him haha" I said joining their conversation

"Wow...you look so... beautiful"

"Gomawo...btw let's go now?"

"Sure" then he offered his hands to me and I wrapped my hands to his wrist, then we entered his car.

"Btw, why did chaeyoung and somi asked us for a double date all of sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know either, but maybe they just want to hang out with us" then I just nod, and then the atmosphere was filled with silence...until we reached our destination.

"Hey" somi and chaeyoung greeted us then somi hugged me and kissed my cheeks....hold on what is going on? I don't like this, get away from me..

"Hey" we greeted back

"So...let's go on our seats?" Said chaeyoung then they lead us to our table...

"We're so glad that the two of you came" well I just came for chaeyoung not for you *roll eyes*

"Haha yeah, btw why did you asked us on a double date all of sudden?" Bambam asked..he steal my lines bro

"Usually, somi asked me if we could celebrate her birthday with the two of you so.."

"Oh, jinjja? It's her birthday?" I asked

"Yes, it's my birthday" wut? I'm not talking to you girl..then our foods were finally served and we started eating..

"Hm, btw you know what, chaeyoung and I were lovers back then, we're in a relationship for-"

"Wait, hold on...do we even ask? I mean duh, we don't care about your past" I cut her off, well I don't care about their past come on.