Chapter 9

Lucifers POV

My wolf whimpered when he say our mate run off. 'Mate' he howled. Looking to my brother we both nodded our heads and took off after our mate. When we reached the packs border we thought she would have stopped but she kept running. Lucas and I changed back to our human forms and crossed the border. We followed her sent and when we found her my wolf growled in possessiveness. We found our mate in the arms of Alpha Marcus. When he heard my growl he dropped his arms immediately but Alice still didnt turn around.

"Alice?" i said

"Alice please turn around" Lucas cried. We heard her take a deep breath and slowly she turned aroubd

When she did we gasped in surprise. Instead of watery tears she was crying.....blood. Dark red tears leaked down her face and her eyes. Her gorgeous pink eyes now had blue and gold streaks in them.

'Brother these are the eyes of the legendary wolf' Lucas mind linked me. I stared in shock for about 5 seconds till i rushed over to her and pulled her into my arms

"Dont scare us like that angel" i whispered

"I i thought you would hate me. I attacked you. You should be yelling at me or something" she stammered.

"Angel we could never hurt you. Your to precious to us" Lucas whispered as he joined our group hug.

Pulling away i passed Alice to Lucas and turning to Mark i said "thank you for watching out for her"

"It was nothing Alpha Lucifer, Lucas" Mark said as he nodded his head in our direction.

"Thank you Marcus" Alice said quietly to him. Turning around he gave her a small smile then changed into his wolf and ran back to his pack.

Im so so sorry im in bed sick today so i thought id finish this chapter. I know its really short but i will try and update as much as i can.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW😘🐎