45: naked.

Another update..... MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT.. I know I said I'd never do it and that last chapter would be the only time for a while but I CANT HELP MYSELF... ENJOY XOXO

My bare skin was clammy and pressed against the soft warmth of Harry's own clammy naked skin. My heart was racing, my head was spinning and I was out of breath, much like Harry was beside me.

"Fuck," Harry breathed heavily. Both of us feeling sleepy and heavy, the thick air trapped in the bedroom with us felt like large bricks crushing our ribs. "That was incredible."

My core still tingling, my limbs still slightly shaking as my fists tightened on Harry's arm that I gripped onto. I slipped my bare leg over his thighs, his free hand grabbing my leg and trailing his long fingers over my skin. I let out a breathy giggle as I pushed my head into the crook of his neck, wanting to hide the blush evident in my cheeks.

"Please stay tonight," he begged quietly, his arm sliding out my grip just to wrap around my body. His rings were cool against my flushed skin.

"Okay," I whispered, gazing out the window. The moon was high above the skyline, dancing with the wisps of the fluffy clouds. The side of Harry's face was shone upon by a beautiful glowing white, his cheekbones became prominent and his eyelashes caused a dark shadow to be fanned out across the top of his cheeks. His fingers trailed up and down my spine causing goosebumps to arise.

I pressed myself against him even more, the warmth of his skin radiating off of him and bouncing upon my skin. I can still feel his lips and his fingers all over my body, turning me on all over again.

"Harry?"

"Mhmm?" He hummed through his pursed lips, he glanced down at me the moment our eyes connected a smile tugged at his lips and he held me tighter.

"You're the best I've ever had," I grinned sheepishly.

A large breathtaking smile took over his lips, his pearly whites on full show and his lips looking plumper than ever. "So are you, I'm not just saying that 'cause you just did, I mean it."

I lifted myself up so I could sit on Harry's abdomen, our naked bodies sharing the heat of each other's. He sat himself up and shuffled the both of us back. I could feel his hardening manhood against my bum, and that also turned me on. I slid my arms around his shoulders and let my fingers tug at the strands of his curls at the nap of his neck. "I missed you."

My words lost in the heaviness of our breathing and the desire in our eyes. "I hated it, every moment I wasn't with you, I hated."

"I love you, I don't want to be apart anymore," I breathed, letting one of my hands slide up and down his chest tentatively. I could see that my touch was effecting him as his eyes rolled back slightly and his tongue poked out to wet his lips.

"I'm never letting you go, never again," He rasped, his lips immediately locking with mine. I could feel his hands grab ahold of my hips, squeezing the thicker skin there and pulling me into his chest. I felt his hips grind up against mine, his erect manhood poking me. "Please," he begged so quietly. "Touch me."

He sounded and looked so vulnerable, another turn on. Hearing a man beg for you is very attractive, it gives you confidence to tease knowing you have full control over their heightened emotions right now. I shuffled away from Harry, my hand wrapping around his length as I began slow and tedious strokes with my fisted hand. The tip of his length was red and shining with his pre-excitement. I spat in my hand and returned it to his hardened length. 

I began to speed up my hand before he stopped me, "I want to feel you."

I sat up and watched as his hand went for another packaged condom, tearing it apart and sliding the flimsy rubber protector over his length. My breathing had quickened and my chest was going up and down quickly, I was excited and needed him right now. He guided his manhood to my entrance, his other hand on my hip to help ease him into me. Both my hands were flat against his chest, my nails digging into his soft warm skin bound to leave crescent moon shapes there.