>>Q&A NAMJOON>>

so because there has been such a high volume of questions, i've decided to release the q&a responses one character at a time. this way, you (and i) won't be so overwhelmed, and i still get to respond to everyone to give them the answers they deserve.

if you post a question on the q&a *after* the release of the answers for that character, i'll try to add your question in, so please don't be frustrated if some of the answer chapters are continually being re-published.

just a heads up: answers will go in the order as specified on the <<q&a<< so namjoon is up first :)

also: i generally copy/paste your questions, but i usually fix small spelling/grammatical errors out of my own ocd. similarly, if you swear a lot in your question, i'll just be inserting asterisks because i am a weak cinnamon roll who gets scared of profanity :') cool thanks

-namjoon-

Jhopstan: When do you think is the right time to tell you kids about your wife/their mother? Or do you think they'll figure it out like how Tae and Jin did?

Namjoon: I...I know I probably should have told them right away, but I also know how stressed out they get if the cereal box is almost empty. What would it do to them, telling them that their mom, even though she kissed their foreheads and said "I love you" every night, somehow managed to just stop loving them? I just don't want them to ever blame themselves...if anything, it's my fault...but...I know it's selfish, but I just want to see them happy. So I'm not sure when I'll tell them but I'm going to try to avoid it as long as I possibly can. Let them worry about the cereal. They don't need this right now.

Btslusm7: Why didn't you and your wife think about family planning?

Namjoon: Well, it's not that we didn't...I guess we'd kind of planned to have four kids. You know what they say about groups of three; two usually bond really well and the other one gets lonely. So we didn't want only three kids, but after she gave birth to Yoongi, I just...I already loved Jin and Yoongi so much, but I still felt like I was missing something, like there was something - someone - I still needed to meet. So we decided to have four kids, and after having Hobi, I knew it wasn't a mistake...When we got to the ultrasound and first heard the word triplets, though...that was a bit of a surprise, but I can't say that I regret it. I love all my kids, and I don't care what the family planning handbook says. Whatever we would have planned, I'm happy with what I have now, and I couldn't have been half as happy if I would have tried to schedule everything and make it all perfect on paper. Reality, life - as spontaneous and unpredictable as it is - that's where the beauty is. And on a side note, if things would have gone according to plan, I never would have gotten Tae or Kookie! So I'm satisfied with the way things are now, no need to change.

xNaruto_Uzumakix: Why are you so cute? And can I be your babysitter? Ily boo

Namjoon: Ah, hahaha...Um...I know I don't really have a wife, but can you not do this in front of the kids? Thanks...but, um...I think I might need to start looking at babysitters...That said...how do you feel about demonic symbols...?

ColdeFyre: How did you feel when that bi---- wife of your left you with beautiful and adorable children?

Namjoon: Well...we were outside, so I was kind of cold. But for real...I was kind of pissed. I mean heartbroken too, but I was more angry at her for leaving the kids than for leaving me. That's probably because she was right; I had let our marriage take second place to raising our kids, but I guess I'd kind of assumed that she'd do the same, only she found something - someone - else to take priority for her, and now they're probably living together in some cushy apartment decked out with sleek modernist lights and chair and smooth grey carpeting and whatever the hell else. Jin was only five years old. Five years old. How could she do that? I- I'm getting angry just talking about this. I keep telling myself I'm fine with it, that I've on, but then whenever I think about her- I'm sorry, I can't talk about this anymore.