9-Impossible Year

Lyrics-

There's no sunshine
This impossible year
Only black days and sky grey
And clouds full of fear
And storms full of sorrow
That won't disappear

Just tuphoons and monsoons
This impossible year
Theres no good times
This impossible year

Just a beachfront of bad blood
And a coast that's unclear
All the guess at the party
They're so insincere
They just intrude and exclude
This impossible year

There's no you and me
This impossible year
Only heartache and heartbreak
And gin made of tears

The bitter pill I swallow
The scars souvenir
That tattoo your last bruise
This impossible year

There's never air to breathe
There's never in-betweens
These nightmares always
Hang on past the dream

There's no sunshine
There's no you and me
There's no good times
This impossible year

So this song is clearly a sad love song, which is confusing: Brendon is very happy with his wife and he has never wrote a love song for anybody eles but her [well Ryden songs if their true] But you might or not might not know that Impossible Year ...

But you might or not might not know that Impossible Year was not written anytime near the DOAB era, it was originally written in the Vices & Virtues era, or somewhere around that time, and Vices & Virtues was the first album where Jon and Ryan weren't in it, just their names and Ryan's one lyric in that album.

"There's no sunshine" now, since this song was originally written in the Vices & Virtues era, Brendon was the moon at the time this song was originally was suppose to come out, and Ryan left the band so there was no Ryan.

"This impossible year," the year that's impossible is, maybe, 2009 cause as you know, 2009 was when Ryan and Jon weren't really talking to Brendon and Spencer because they were writing their own music and so was Bren and Spence. And on July 2009 Jon and Ryan left and Brendon and Spencer didn't know what to do with the band. So it was a really impossible year.

"Only black days and sky grey and clouds full of fear." Brendon was really saying how 2009 felt for him and maybe Spencer too. He had fear because I mean who wouldn't? Your best friend  (or lover) left you and you have a important thing that you have to take care of (the band) and it's just you and your other best friend.

"And storms full of sorrow that won't disappear." Brendon was so sad and it wouldn't leave him beacuse that's how sad he was about Ryan and Jon leaving because they were best of  friends and his, probably, lover that he really loved, just left him ([Ryan obviously]).

"There's no good times this impossible year," There was obviously no good times that year.

"Just a beachfront of bad blood." There was bad blood between them all, I mean they were confused and mad that they weren't talking to each other.

"There's no you and me," Do I really need to explain this lyric?

"Only heartache and heartbreak and gin made of tears," again, do I have explain? There was heart break for all of them. Since they were all very close friends.

"These nightmares always hang on past the dreams." The band spiting was a nightmare because they never thought it would happen. Like when that interviewer said "where do you see yourselves in 5 years?" And Ryan said "hopefully still in the band making music." Which really breaks my heart because 5 years later Ryan was out of Panic!.

This one was kinda bad too but o whale. I hope you enjoyed anyways, have a nice day!

:Ryden truth: