THE END.

There are always two ways to react to something that has been gone from your life. Reading a book completely is similar to that. The best way I believe is, to be happy that it happened, that you had a chance to experience it, in contrast to be sad that it’s over.

Like we all wished, MaNan had a fairytale wedding, accompanied by the closest of their friends. There’s a saying, “The bad news is time flies and the good news is you are the pilot”

The characters in our story, as we all know are amazing pilots. They realized what matters them the most. Manik gifted Nandini with her long lost family and Nandini gifted Manik with acceptance, she made his family hers’ and no sensible husband wishes for something for more than that.

As we read in the first part, that when you decide to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. While it took them a while to start, as they promised to us, the two differently same souls ended up making promises for life.

The interaction that started with “Meine aap ko kahi dhekha hain” ended with, “Mein tumhe dhekhe binaa ek pal bhi nai reh sakta hoon”. What else do we wish for in a happy relationship.

---------------------

About two years later-

“Acha Manik, who do you think this baby is going to be? A girl or a boy?” Nandini asked placing her hand on her tummy, that was almost ready for labor.

“Girl” he said.

“Oh! So sure huh? You know what even my instincts say it’s going to be a girl. I have read somewhere that mom’s instincts na, they are always right” she said with a smile.

“Hmm” he said.

“What hmm?” she asked.

She was sitting on the rocking chair specially made for mothers and he was on the bed working on a file,

“Give me two minutes” he said and walked to the balcony with his laptop. He had to attend a call.

A similar scene was witnessed downstairs in the living room as well.

The living room of Malhotra Mansion. That was the surprise by Nandini for Manik on their wedding.

She got the Malhotra house ready to live, so they can start their new journey, in the presence of their parents.

------------

The day after their wedding

“Nandini ek toh mein poora raat nai so paaya tumhaari wajah se” he said and that was making her shy. Well, it’s pretty obvious, ain’t it?

“Manik husshhh” she said putting her finger on his lip and he stole a kiss.

“God Manik! Tum kabhi nai sudhroge, now keep your mouth shut and turn around” she said.

“Turn around when i am sitting?” he asked.

“Yes, that side” she said and he turned around.

“By the way, where were everyone gone, i couldn’t see anyone in the house” he asked.

“Arre now stop with your hundred questions” she said and tied a ribbon around his eyes.

“Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?” he asked.

“Surprise hain, thodi hi der mein pata chal kaayega” she said.

“Tumhaare chakkar meine dhekha bhi nai ki ham kaunsi route mein jaa rahe hain. You can’t look so beautiful, woh bhi itni subah ko” he said.

In ten more minutes, the car came to a halt.