Firecracker

Heyy my friends. In the picture is.....Rihanna!! who is playing Fiona. If you all could do me a big favor and vote/ comment on this chapter it would mean the world.

One call.

Connor hoped that the call that he just made might be able to save Brooklynn and his mate bond. After all, what other option did he have? She despised him.

She looked at him as if he was shit on her Louboutins. He might as well be. Everything he had done since the day he'd met Brooklynn was wrong. He was a dick and he knew that.

But maybe, just maybe there was still time to save his mate bond.

"Alpha," Naomi knocked. Connor waved her in, and followed by Naomi was a very fiery red haired girl. She walked with the same confidence that Brooklynn had. And when she saw Connor, her cold demeanor became even colder. "Thank you, Naomi. You're dismissed." Naomi walked out, shooting the red head a curious look.

"You must be Fiona." Connor spoke, watching her narrow her eyes.

"Really? I thought my name was Susan." She replied sarcastically, leaning against the wall. "And I'm guessing that you're the Alpha?"

"You can call me Connor." Fiona didn't bother to hide her disgust at the bastard who kidnapped her best friend. He didn't understand what the pack was going through.

"Where's Brook?" Fiona asked, almost as if she was ordering Connor to tell her.

Though Connor was trying his best to ignore the disrespect that this girl was showing, he didn't appreciate her bossy tone.

"I get that you want to see my mate, but there's one rule you need to follow." Connor paused, letting his words sink into Fiona's head. Maybe all of that red dye had made her a bit delusional.

"Do not disrespect me. Especially on my pack land." This time it was Connor ordering Fiona.

Luckily, Fiona wasn't stupid. She knew when she needed to step back.

"Fair enough, but don't expect me to like you. That is my best friend that you abducted." Connor and Fiona both nodded in understanding. "Now if I could, I'd like to see Brooklynn."

Soon, Connor was leading Fiona through the various halls of the house. Fiona didn't care to voice how impressed she was with the house, it was indeed a gorgeous pack house.

"How long has this pack been around?" Fiona questioned, glancing at all of the antiques that decorated the walls.

"Two hundred and thirty-three years," He replied.

"Two hundred and thirty-three years of murdering and kidnapping, fascinating." Connor stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face Fiona. A wicked glare consumed his sharp features.

"Watch it," He hissed. "Don't try to judge what you don't understand. I do not care if you are Brooklynn's best friend, do not fucking disrespect me or my pack. I have done stuff that I am not proud of but everything I do has reasoning behind it. I don't expect your puny brain to understand that, but I do expect you to know what lines you shouldn't cross." Fiona stared in disbelief at the angry alpha.

"I'm sorry." She muttered, glancing down at the ground. Connor nodded, before he turned around and continued walking.

After minutes of walking in silence, they reached a door.

"Brook I have someone here for you." Connor shouted, knocking on the door. Footsteps approached them, and then the door flew open.