oh my gatchi

1:18pm

JHope's POV

Jungkook: "And?! What did she say?!" After re-entering the practice room, Kookie was the first one that jumped up to me, smiling happily like a little bunny.

Me: "Uhm, she did not pick up, to be honest." I sigh discouragedly... I knew it, she's still mad about what happened.

Suga (still in the back, I wonder what he is doing there for so long): "HA! REJECTED!" Hyung, seriously, why are you like this.

Tae hugged me from behind, burying his face in my hoodie.

Tae: "Hyung, did you leave a message? Maybe she was busy with something and just did not notice her phone ringing. I mean, you don't know what kind of job she has..."

Rapmonster: "True, you should send her a message as well. Maybe she was just out to... walk the neighbour's dog or something like that."

Me: "You are probably right, Namjoon, but won't that be pathetic? I mean, she barely knows me and I scared her off once. I did not manage to make a good first impression..."

She however managed to make one. I lower my head, recalling her face and voice in my mind. She was cute, yet cool and her voice was feminine, yet not annoyingly squeaky, rather deep like red wine. Why am I comparing her to wine, get yourself together, Hoseok.

Jin: "Come on, cheer up~ we will help you write something nice. What was her name again?"

Me: "Mina."

Jimin: "Alright. Mr. International Playboy, Captain Worldwide-Handsome, what should we write to that beautiful maiden of Hoesok's dreams?" I chuckle at Jimin's nicknames for Kookie and Jin.

Me: "Hey, I did not even say I dreamed about her!" I complaon in Jimins direction.

Suga: "Move aside, Mochi. They surely don't know how to treat a lady properly"

Jimin: "Oh, and you do?" He judgingly folds his arms in front of his chest.

Suga: "Yes, Milady." Suga said teasingly, with a little smirk on his face as he tilts up Jimin's chin.
The others, including me, are breaking into laughter as Jimin looked away, blushing a little at his words and trying to save himself by hugging Tae. He can be so cute.

Mina's POV

2:03pm

I close the door behind me after I took my shoes off. Momo and her tiny feet somehow managed to get my beloved Converse dirty, so I hurry to wash them in the sink. After a few minutes, a little rubbing and soap, there is only one little stain left, but... I may be able to live with it. I smile as I think about her tiny legs.This is your legacy, Momo.

There is still some time before I meet Joo at the bus stop. So, if I meet him at 4:30pm, I should take the bus at around 3:45pm and have to get ready at about 3pm. My shoes will be dry until then, I guess.

I search for the socket where I plugged in my phone to check, if it's fully charged, but as soon as I approach it, the screen lights up. LINE.

2:14 Your_Hope

Hey Mina, this is Hoseok. I'm sorry about yesterday, I did not mean to scare you off the stage, I honestly thought, you and I were having fun together. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
Can I make it up to you somehow? ☀

My heart drops instantly, jumping up again and finally stopping before then starting to beat heavily against my chest. I think I just died a little. No, I was literally dead for a second.

This is a text. It's from a guy. And that guy, is JHope. Holy Cow. Okay, okay, Mina, play it cool. Don't freak out. Seriously, Can this day get any better? Am I fangirling? Shit, Mina! Stob it.

2:21 Minapple

Hey ^-^ I'm sorry for leaving you alone on the stage, I was a little confused and did not want to make things awkward afterwards. But, how do you consider making up to me, after stealing my show? :P

My heart jumps as I hit send. Was I teasing him too much? Am I allowed to write something like this? I always feel so comfortable and confident with texts, but what if I have to share a face-to-face conversation with him?
Screw it. This is me and this is how I am. I decided on these words and I chose to send them. I would not want to behave differently to impress a guy. Even.. even if it's Hobi.

I need to do something to distract myself from staring at my phone. Wait, it's Sunday. Weekend.

I have to move. I need to keep my body busy before my emotions eat me up. I put on my earphones and danced to ABBA – Dancing Queen. It just had to be something odd and stupid for the situation I found myself in. I must look like an idiot right now, dancing awkwardly to songs I used to wash the dishes to.
After two more songs, I first hesitate, but then decide to take the risk and look at my phone again to see if he answered my text from before.

2:38 Your_Hope

You're right, I will work hard so you can forgive me. ;-)

Let me take you out on a date. Tomorrow at 12pm? You don't have to worry about plans, I will come up with something. :-) Oh, and of course you won't have to pay for anything.

2:39 Minapple

Sure, sounds promising :-) And since you are the guy, you will have to come pick me up!
My address is...........<3

2:40 Your_Hope

I'm looking forward to see you again, Mina. This time I will make sure you won't run off. ☀

*realises*
*throws phone on the bed*
*puts on headphones*
*awkwardly dances again for three more songs*

I get to go on a date with Jhope. I'm internally screaming about that thought. I wonder what he's going to plan for the day that we will spend together. One thing is for sure, I won't make him pay for everything. But what am I going to wear? I decide to text my fashion-police Hani. She will know what I should wear for my... date. Oh my gatchi.

I usually don't do this but since I have to go to work, and this is important, I take a screenshot of the conversation I had with JHope and send it to her with the caption "I need your help, Unnie! I'm so nervous!"
If she would not have been working, my phone would probably had shut down by now because she would have started spamming texts. I love her so much, she is like my sister.

Honestly, why do I meet him now... I suddenly feel regret towards my decision to leave Korea... But, this probably is nothing. Just like all the other conversations with the guys I had here. He will soon find out how boring I am and that there is nothing special about me except for the fact, that I am not born in Korea.I still look forward to tomorrow. I'm a lucky fan that gets to spend the day with her admired JHope.

I rushed into the bathroom, re-checking my makeup and look at my shoes on the floor...still wet. Dammit. What now? I scan my room for another pair, but there are only my sneakers and black high heels left. What time is it, by the way?

3:36pm

I should head off to the bus stop. I considered taking the heels for a moment to practice for tomorrow, but I leave the house with my sneakers instead. I don't like heels. I don't even know why I own a pair of them. Probably to feel more like a girl. But I surely don't like them.

I hope Hani will come up with a good idea for tomorrow.