Chapter 44: Jacob's ABC Rap

Jacob went to ABC class.

Mr. Beeber had a project for the class 2 du. yehyehyeh 💃🏻 "You guys have to sing the ABC song, but change it up, kidz. or yu get the F. 😤 It's due right now. Who wants to go first?"

BabyAriel stood up in front of the class. "Okay, boys. Be shook." She sang the song, bUt she tried to do a high note at the end. and her voice cracked. Jacob's ears were hurting.

Johnny clapped. "Oo, girl. Those vocals. Slay me! 😍😩😂👏😰😝🌈🏳️‍🌈"

BabyAriel winked at Jacob. "You can come sing with me if you want, hottie." 😏😝

Johnny stood up in front of her. "NO I WANNA SING WOTH JACOB 😤😡😤😡🤬🤯😷🤧🤕👺"

Jacob was OMG! "wOAH ladies! I'm doing my project by miself."

Johnny was sad 😔. He grabbed an acoustic guitar and strum strummed. "This is 4 u, Jacob. no homo. 😘"

He sung the ABC's. Mr. Beeber looked soooo angry 😠. "Both of you failed. Jacob, just stay sitting. yu well fale 2."

Jacob stood up and grabbed a mic 🎤 off of Mr. Bieber's desk. "noo, dis 2 fire 🔥4 u!"

He started rapping the ABC's.

Jacob said, "J.S is outta here." He dropped the mic. He was now the most famous singer ever, and every 9-15 year old fell in luv with him.

Mr. Bieber was shocked. "Jacob Sartorius, you have passed this class."

Jacob was 2 much swag 4 these losers. 😒 "I'm 2 kool 4 skool now. I'm going home."

and he left school.