o n e

"He looked at you again!" Terin whispered to Kasey.

"No, he didn't." Kasey said, looking around for something that could have caught his eye. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Just many memorized fans looking at their favorite actors, the cast of Supernatural.

"See I told you. He was looking at you!" Terin said again, this time Kasey couldn't deny the emerald eyes staring back at her.

"Thank you everyone for coming out tonight!" Jared said into the microphone as he gave a small wave to all the adoring fans. Cheers rang out as all the cast members exited backstage. It wasn't long before everyone was in the lobby buying new merchandise and chatting about the panel wit their friends. Kasey began to feel anxious around all the people and loud chatter.

"I think I'm going to head back upstairs." Kasey told Terin as she pointed to the elevator.

"Okay! Xavier and I are going to go finish checking out the booths, but we will meet you up there soon." She said with a smile as she pointed over to her boyfriend.

Kasey turned and headed for the elevator, breathing a sigh of relief as the doors closed and the noise of people became non-existent. Once the huge metal doors opened again, she began walking down the narrow hallway toward their room. She glanced at her phone, swiping through the pictures she had gotten of the panel. Suddenly, someone walked past and knocked her off balance, almost causing her to almost fall.

"I'm so sorry. That was totally my fault." He said. The voice was all too familiar. As Kasey looked up, she was met with the same pair of emerald eyes from before.

"Oh my gosh, Jensen. I'm sorry," Kasey apologized. "I should have been paying attention."

"No big deal." He chucked as he pointed to her shirt. "I like it." She looked down to remember what she was wearing. A shirt with Jensen, Jared, and Misha's faces on it.

"Well, this isn't awkward at all." She chucked.

"No, I think it's cute." He said smiling. "I know how creepy it sounds, but I noticed you from stage earlier," He said, rubbing the back of his head. "You are very pretty,"

"Wait, what?" Kasey asked, making sure she wasn't hallucinating. "Me?"

"Yes, you, silly." He laughed.

"Uhm, wow. Thank you," She said, trying to hide the redness that was undoubtedly spreading across her cheeks.

"Why do you act so surprised?" Jensen asked, looking at her suspiciously. "I'm sure you hear that all the time,"

"Not really, especially not from people like you," Kasey answered honestly.

"People like me?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah. You are an attractive tv star, and I'm just me," She laughed.

"You think I'm attractive?" Jensen joked.

"Ehhh," She teased back. "Your alright I guess,"

Jensen clutched his chest like he was shot by her words. "No seriously." He started. "You are beautiful,"

Kasey felt her cheeks grow warm again. "Well, thank you very much," She said, doing a small curtsy.

"I don't mean to be straight forward," He paused. "But could get your number?" He asked with a hopeful expression.