Chapter Sixteen

This week's dream cast is brought to you by @MOONLIGHTSUNRISE37

Sophie: Alicia Vikander

Casper: Leonardo DiCaprio

Jacques: Chris Hemsworth

Nico: Liam Hemsworth

Sally: Angelica Housten

The Royal Hunting Lodge

Sophie Reese

There was that look of his again. He was staring at me like I was some kind of saint. Heat prickled across my cheeks and I awkwardly stared at my feet and mumbled, "I didn't think my dream was that special."

"It is," he countered quickly, leaning forward and taking my hands in his. "You went through hell. Yet you never allowed those bad experiences to jade you or twist you into a bitter person. You're a fighter, Sophie, and fight for a better world... I couldn't think of anyone else better suited to be my wife."

Wife... that word again. It made my heart flutter.

He leaned his head forward and gently brushed a tender kiss on my lips. It was every warm fuzzy cliche I could think of. Soft like flower petals and gentle like summer rain. Outside it was freezing cold, but inside me, it was springtime. Butterflies, cherry blossoms, green rolling meadows and fragrant lilacs...

I tilted my head back and stared up at the stars, drunk on happiness. I never imagined that love could be so sweet.

His fingers tightened around mine and he asked, "Sophie, I want to help with your dreams. In fact, I want to share your dream so it becomes our dream."

"Do you really mean that?" I replied staring back at him.

"Yes, sweetheart. I want to stay by your side forever. "