Chapter 25 - "I was wondering where Sky was?"

"Morning skipper," Knox said when Marcos came into his room the next morning. Marcos froze and studied him, giving him a weird look.

"Why are you so chipper this morning?" Marcos asked. He sat down on the couch.

"Oh, you know," Knox answered vaguely.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain girl would it? Did something happen last night?" Marcos asked.

"You're right," Knox said. He had been searching the room for his shoe but he stopped. His face got serious. "Bianca showing up here last night just put me in the best mood ever!"

Marcos gave him a flat look. "I wouldn't call the look on your face excitement when I found you pinned into a corner by last night."

"I was not pinned into a corner," Knox countered.

"Lets just say you were a minute away from panic when I found you."

"Who wouldn't be? Bianca is terrifying," Knox said, trying to justify his terror. Marcos just laughed.

"You were pretty smooth getting rid of her," Knox admitted. "Some of your best work."

"Thank you," Marcos said. He stood and took a bow.

Once Knox was ready, they made their way towards the Starlight Lounge for Knox's song writing event.

"Good morning Mr. Hamilton," a tall guy with short, buzzed hair greeted them at the entrance to the lounge.

"Hey," Knox said. He recognized the guy. "You helped with one of my events, right?"

"I oversaw your Q&A," the guy said. "I'm Andrew."

"Thats right, Andrew," Knox said."Sorry about that. I've met so many people on the cruise."

"It's no problem," Andrew said.

He led Knox to the front of the lounge. Knox looked around as he followed Andrew and spotted Bee and Jesse, cruise workers he had met before, but he couldn't see Sky.

"Everyone will have a notepad and pen. There are two rhyming dictionaries per row," Andrew explained.

"That sounds good," Knox said. He distractedly looked around the lounge.

"If there is anything else you need, just let us know," Andrew said. "The lesson will start in fifteen minutes. I am sure people will start showing up soon."

True to Andrew's words, girls started coming into the lounge and taking seats. The rows closest to Knox filled up fast. Knox was still looking around for Sky when Andrew let him know it was time to begin.

"Hey stranger," Anders said. He nudged Sky as she stood in the buffet line.

"Stranger? Anders, I saw you yesterday morning," she said. She scooped eggs on to her plate.

"I know," he said. He cut in line behind her and added his plate to her tray. "I just didn't see you for dinner or up on deck. Where were you?"

"I had an early dinner because I was doing stuff for Louis. Then I was in the theater last night, working with the crew and bands on the final concert," she explained. She added bacon to both hers and Anders's plate.

"Thanks," he said, adding a few extra pieces to his plate. "You were with the bands?" Anders grabbed two cups of orange juice as he followed her to a table and sat down.

"Yup."

"Knox was there?"

"He was. He is performing the last night."