Chapter 26 - "Sky, what's going on?"

"Johnny's daddy, was taking him fishing, when he was eight years old," Sky sang out with a heavy country twang.

"What is with you and singing songs to me," Johnny asked, glaring at her sitting at the desk across from him.

"It's not my fault your name is used in so many songs. Too bad your name isn't Frank. I don't think there are any songs that use that name," Sky said. "Although your name would be Frank so you'd have to live with that."

"I'm sure there are plenty of people who are named Frank and live fine lives," he argued and then shook his head, realizing how ridiculous the argument was to begin with.

"And Johnny said Take Jimmy Johnson, take Tommy Thompson, take my best friend Bo," Sky sang, continuing the song. "Now there is a great name, Jimmy Johnson. You could call him Jim John."

"Thats an awful name."

"You could call Tommy Thompson Tom Tom. My cousin, Mia has a cat named Tom Tom," Sky mused.

"Thats riveting," Johnny said flatly. She pulled herself from her thoughts and gave him a charming smile.

"You more of a dog person?"

"I'm more of a 'shut up and do my work' kind of person."

"Did you seriously just say that?"

Johnny tried to ignore her laughing by focusing on the work in front of him.

"Johnny Parker sits in his natural habitat, typing away, knowing that the fate of the world rests on him completing the forms on his desk," Sky said in a horrible Australian accent.

"What is with you today?" He gave her a weird look.

"No amount of distraction from his annoying coworkers can break Johnny's concentration," she continued. He smiled at her, trying to fight back the laugh.

"You're so stupid."

Sky smiled and returned back to her work. "Well, when you are stuck filing complaints for four hours you gotta do something."

"Bennett!" Louis barked, sticking his head out of his office. Sky jumped and was on her feet before she realized what she was doing.

"What's up boss?" she asked with a stressed smile, trying to counter the deep frown on Louis's face.

"They need an extra hand down in cleaning, go," he said, disappearing back into his office and slamming the door before she could respond.

"Someones in a bad mood," Johnny quietly sung out.

"You have no idea," she said, packing up the few files on her desk and moving them to Johnny's.

"Whats going on?" he quietly asked, always eager for a story.

"Nothing."

Johnny caught her arm as she turned away and pulled her back to his desk.

"Wait, is Louis mad at you?" he asked in disbelief, knowing Sky was one of Louis's favorites.

"We might have had a little disagreement this morning," she said, pulling her arm free from Johnny's grasp.

"That didn't seem like a little disagreement," he said, getting up and following she as she walked towards the door leading out to the main lobby. "Louis never talks to you that way."

"Are you kidding me?" she said, trying to play if off cool. "When Louis's mad, he will yell at any object that moves."

"So he is mad?" Johnny asked, fishing for more details.