29.

I was going to kill Zion.

I spot him walking and run to him, hoping on his back and wrapping my arm around his throat. "You idiot! You gave me freaking hickeys." I hissed in his ear.

He grabbed me, flipping me over until I was in front of him. He smirked but frowned noticing I wore a turtle neck to hide them. "Of course, and why are you hiding them?" He says frowning angrily. "You dummy! My moms calling the doctor to try and get me on birth control." I growl.

He smiles, hooking the neck of my shirt and pulling it down to kiss the deep hickey he left on my skin. I shuddered as he did, "Good. Unless you're waiting until marriage." I glared.

"Shut up Zion. If I get on the pill it'll make me fat." I say pouting. He wraps his arms around me. "So that's a no on the waiting till' marriage thing?" I punch him lightly, turning around and walking to my class. "Baby! Baby, I'm joking!" He yells after me but I lift my hand up flipping him off.

We meet again in Mr. E's classroom.

"Baby," He mewls, "You know I was joking right. I'm not trying to pressure you to think I want sex and want you to do that with me so soon." I roll my eyes. "I know that, Zion. It's just, look at all these you've left," I say pulling down the neck of my shirt to my collar bone, showing just half of the hickeys he left.

He tries to hide his prideful smirk but he can't.

"Then I want you to give me one." He said and I sputter, "W-what." I whisper out meekly. He chuckles, kissing my cheek. "Mhmm, just thinking about it is making me h-" I squeal, pressing my hand to his mouth as Mr. E walks up to us.

"Hey Clem, Zion. How's it going?" Mr. E asks innocently. I smile shyly, "Good, how's your wife and son." I ask, slapping Zion and his wandering hands that had the audacity to try and move to my breasts.

"Alright," Mr. E says rubbing his hand on his face. "My wife wants to try for another." I gasp, "No way! Really! I thought you guys just said Wes!" He waves his hands, "Exactly! But I guess she still wants that girl." He says and I nod. "Well I hope everything comes out good." He smiles. "Me too." He laughs and I smile, shaking my head.

"Why are you wearing all black?" Zion asks as his eyes roam over my body.

I shrug, "It seemed like a good day." He frowns, "Aren't you cold. It's gonna rain, mi amor why didn't you wear something more warm." He says referring to the black turtle neck and my black skinny jeans that the shirt was tucked into.

"I'm fine, Zion." I say smiling. He sighs and kisses my jaw. I squish his cheeks, "Get to working." He glared at me. "You're gonna get it." He warned playfully, biting my earlobe.

I squealed, "Zion." I warned.

"Z." Uriah says, doing that guy hand shake with him. "Hey, Clem." I smile reaching for a hug but Zion tugs me back. "She's good." Zion says possessively and I roll my eyes, giving Uriah a sorry smile instead. He laughs and punches Zion, they seem to have gotten closer together which is good since Zion never really hangs with anyone.

We walk to lunch together, Zion's arm around my shoulders. My head leaning over to his chest, I was short enough that I fit right under his armpit which luckily smelled really good.

Zion always smelled good, and was always warm and roughly soft. I wanted to giggle at that but I felt myself grow tired as we sat inside the cafeteria, the noise comforting me even more. "Baby, Clementine." My eyes blink open stubbornly, but soon fall back and I'm slipping again.

"Mi amor, you need to eat before we have to go to class." I shook my head, "It's fine." I mumbled, burying my face in his side.

He rubbed my back, "No. It's not, come on." I sighed, opening my eyes and looking down at the food in front of me which was a quesadilla from Taco Bell. Nyah and the girls are giving me sly winks and smirks making me shake my head.