A little Munchkin

In a huge mansion,There was a room which gives the view of a lavish swimming pool & a large decorated garden from inside.The room wasn't a dark one,the customised lamp of stars was shinning;giving a view as if the room doesn't have any roof,it's shadeless under the open sky. Isn't the lamp beautiful ?? And why won't it be ?? After all it's a gift from a star to it's sky.With every touch of two fingers the stars get brighter of it's shade.

"Memories are all that's left of the love we used to know.
Memories of happier times now seem so long ago.
What started out as friendship grew into so much more."

In the room full of stars two innocent souls were lying on the bed,cuddling eachother,her one leg is on his stomach while clutching his vest tightly with her tiny hands.He too was wrapping his one hand beneath her head,nuzzling in her hairs,That gives him Peace.

His sleep got disturbed when the girl beside him was moving.Opening his eyes he witnessed the beautiful site infront of his eyes...

She's a pure soul with chubby cheeks,puffy lips,big doe eyes & those lovely silky hairs that reaches till her waist...

He admired her beauty for some more time & a warm smile crept on his face.But his face fell when he remembers that he have to do the thing which he hates the most "Waking this pretty soul up"!!! But it's time to get going ....

"Princess!!! Wake up Honey...It's 2:30am,We've to start otherwise we'll be late sweety.And Baby doesn't like reaching late,Haina ?? So wake up bachha" Manik was trying to wake up the little soul with all his love.

She half opened her eyes with a beautiful smile & threw her arms gesturing him to take her in his embrace.

He pecked her temple smilingly on her kiddishness & picked her up in his arms "You're fine right baby?? Slept well Na?"

In an answer she pecked the corner of her lips saying but with a cute pout & a frown on her face "When I'm in my papa's arms,,Isn't it quite obvious that I slept very well??"

"Is it?? But why's my honey  mad at Papa??" Manik asked with the same pout.

"Because Papa didn't have dinner!!! I'll complain to Momma about you,,that you don't take care of your self?? Ruko Momma ko Abhi batati hoon" Saying this she got down from his lap & goes towards Nandini.

"Momma,,,See papa ney kaal dinner bhi nei kiya,,Pata hai na Chotu tummy kitna starvy hota hai?? But He didn't listen to me" Her complains were too cute not to smile.

He was watching her complaining about him to Nandini with a warm smile but his eyes were moist.He gulped his saliva,looked up,blinked his eyes frequently to avoid tears.He worn a smile & went to his little princess,knelt down,grab his ears & said "Papa is sorry see!!Ill not at all repeat this again baby"

The little Candyfloss  came closer & frees his hands from his ears saying "Ok,,Now don't make this cute faces;I know your tricks well..."

He surely knows how to mollify her.

Manik smiled & engulfed her in his embrace & look towards Nandini "She's your shadow Nandini,,her eyes,her cheeks,hairs,her talks,her pout;Her every little thing has your touch"

Tears made their way through his cheeks,this time nothing could stop them from wetting his cheeks.

He wanted to scream but his voice betrayed him.He cursed his fate silently "why you left Nandini!!! You should've told me once.Why did you do this to me ??Itna bhi bharosa nei tha mujhpe tumhe?? I'm dying everyday to be in your arms,to touch you,to feel you"

His tears knew no boundaries.

_______________

Should I continue??