drunk mina v2.0

--previously--

"You can go home alone right?"

"What are you saying?"

"Just tell me....you can go home all by yourself right? Because you're not a kid anymore"

"Y-yeah? Wh-"

"Good, then go home now, and text me when you're already home okay?, I have to do something for now, bye" then I left her standing there and I run as fast as I could to reach Mina before she fell or before she got kidnapped or what, somi keeps on shouting my name but I don't mind her anyways, until she can't see me anymore. I went to Mina and luckily I catched her before she fell and lost her consciousness.

--------------------

"Aish, really?, Does she really care about me?, She just left me that easy ugh" somi thought to herself then her phone vibrated, she pick it up and answered the "unknown" caller.

Somi: Yoboseyo?

U/N: somi!!, Can we hang out tomorrow? Let's celebrate your birthday tomorrow, just the two of us, I miss you so much!

Somi: oh! Alright I'll go tomorrow...just the two of us.

U/N: are you done with your work?

Somi: yeah I just finished it right now, alright I'll hung up now see you tomorrow "unknown", bye!! Muah!❤

U/N: byee!!

End call.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

'aish mina, what should I do to you?' I thought to myself while helping her to stand I feel guilty by the way because I left somi in this kind of time, what if there's something bad happened to her?..

"Who are you?" Mina said while pushing me away.

"Yah, it's chaeyoung"

"Chae what?" I rolled my eyes then I let out a deep sigh.

"Chaeyoung, C-H-A-E-Y-O-U-N-G CHAEYOUNG!, got it?"

"Guys this old woman is shouting at me... she's going to kid-" I covered her mouth and wrapped my wrist to her, I know some costumers recognized us, and then here's Mina making the situation worst...

"Ah, aniya, mianhae we'll go now, bye hehe" then back ride her with this little body of mine, since our dorm is a little bit near from here I decided to walk while carrying this penguin, she's heavy but I don't mind anyways..btw why's is she drinking again? And where's her boyfriend?!

"Yah, are you kidnapping me now?" She said then I just smiled and i kept on silent, I have to take care of this drunk Mina again...

"Hey, don't you know how to speak?, Are you deaf and mute?.....ah I got it!, You can't speak in Korean right? Oh, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Can someone shut this girl's mouth?, Then she starts to speak in Japanese, what the hell is this girl's saying?..

I decided to walk slowly embracing this rare michaeng scene, I can only do this to her when she's drunk.....I hope Mina will get drunk always so I can take advantage of it hahaha..just kidding.

She keep on speaking Japanese until she fell asleep..I'm really tired now but we're already near to our dorm so I did my best to keep on walking even though her legs almost droop because of how smol I am. Until finally we reached our dorm, it's already 12am now, and when we reached our dorm, jihyo unnie is the only one who's still awake, she helped me to Carry Mina and we put her to the couch.

"Go sleep now chaeng, I'll take care of Mina"

"Aniya, I'll take care of her unnie, you can go now and have a rest"

"Are you sure chae?"

"Yes"

"Alright" then she left us at the living room and I started to clean Mina unnie with a wet towel.

"Drinking is bad for your health Mina, do you know it? Aish"

"Chaeng is that you?"

"Finally, you recognized me now"

"Where is that old woman?"

"Who?"

"The one who kidnapped me" she said, then I just grinned, you're really drunk.

"Haha, why are you so so cute when you're drunk?" I said while stroking her hair.

"Where is she?!"

"Relax, no one kidnapped you, I'm here...you're safe" then she opened her eyes and took a seat. That feeling when calm Mina becomes wild Mina when she's drunk.

"Chaeyoung-ah"

"Wae?"

"I want you to.."

"To??"

"To break up with somi" she said, it might've be not clear the way she say it, but I understand it....wait she wants me to broke up with somi?

"Why?"

"B-because..it hurts, I don't want you to kiss other girls than me arraso?"

"But, how about me?, Don't you think that I hate it too when you're kissing bambam or other person than me?"

"B-bambam and I didn't kiss at all, even for once" what? Really? How come?

"I want you to be Mine chaeng, I'm selfish when it comes to you, go back to me"

"You're drunk, just go to sleep" I said while forcing her to lie down.

"Yes I am drunk, and drunk people always tells the truth, remember that chaeng." Then she lay down and closed her eyes.

"It was nice talking to you drunk Mina, now I know the truth, aish why are you doing this to me?, Why didn't you tell me you still want me?, Alright I'll admit, I still want you and I never stopped loving and wanting you, I'm just using somi to make you jealous because I want you to feel the pain and the jealousness I feel Everytime you're with bambam, but I think it didn't turned out well, but I don't care, because now I confirmed that you still want me, why do we have to face this? I mean, both of us were on the wrong path, you're with bambam and I'm with somi, why are you doing this to me? And why'd you have to tell me lies and make me suffer? You're making me crazy pengu...." I said, I know she's not going to remember this anymore and that's great, now I will get her back to me, I'm going to break their relationship apart, but for the mean time I have to act like nothing happened tonight, I have to be cold for her for awhile..

'should I broke up with somi?'..

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo