46: two most beautiful things...

^ déjà vu at that title anyone? ;) I've been waiting soooo long to put this in so I'm excited for this chapter.

3rd person.

He was in awe of this young woman, in only her underwear and his t-shirt that barely covered her bottom. Her bare arms and long bare legs on show, just the sight of this much skin shown from her was enough to make all the blood rush to Harry's manhood again. She stood in his kitchen at eleven PM, flipping pancakes and sizzling bacon. Her short, choppy brown hair was pulled into the messiest ponytail she'd ever worn, looking fresh from the messy bed sheets where he and she had done one of the most intimate of doings.

He was so in love with her, that it exhausted him.

She felt his presence lingering behind her as she pretended to be completely unaware that he was watching her. She swayed her hips to the soft beat of whatever song Harry had put on his phone. Harry's large warm hands came in contact with her soft hips, gently holding her to his front as he kissed the side of her head.

He was in only grey joggers, having the cool material of his own top that engulfed her body, touch his bare chest caused tiny goosebumps to form. She was rather quiet considering what they just did in the bedroom, but he kind of knew why.

She hadn't said anything about the statement regarding marriage, it wasn't like he was purposing but she was still in shock from such a comment. She didn't expect it, even though she knew her and Harry were very romantic together and had always been rather cosy, she just didn't pin him as the openly romantic speech kind of guy.

"You're quiet, is everything okay?" He asked lowly, unsure as to why his girlfriend was so silent. They hadn't really had that talk yet, the one that consists of 'are we official again?'

"Yeah... I'm just thinking about what you said before, about marrying me," she began, pausing for a moment when she felt Harry turn her body to face him. He looked curious as to what she was going to say, curious to finally hear something related to that comment he made. Saying it out loud wasn't necessarily a mistake, but it was definitely inappropriate considering they just got back together after two months apart. Even though they just had sex together for the first time ever, after just getting back together... This pair are quite something. "Well, I just wondered what you meant by that?"

Harry was confused, was she not clear of what I meant? He wondered. "I didn't mean it to sound like I was purposing if that's what you thought... I just meant it like I know where I want to go with you in the future and I know what I want with you. I just wanted to let you know that."

Her heart swooned at his choice of words, he wanted to marry her, it's bloody crazy that he wants that with me she thought, but never the less, she was happy. She grinned at him, stepping up on her tippy toes and planting a soft kiss to his perfectly shaped pink lips. "I love you," her lips barely parting as she breathed those words.

The three little words she spoke was enough to make a full blown smile pull at Harry's lips, he resembled one of the happiest children you'd ever see on Christmas morning. "I love you too," he rested his forehead against hers for a moment before stepping away from her. "Now missy," he began, using his hands that were placed on her hips to turn her around. Once she was facing the stove to continue her pancake flipping and sizzling up the bacon he spoke again. "Get cooking baby," he gently swatted her butt before hurriedly moving towards the table to sit down.

Her giggle echoed around the room sounding like blissful music to Harry's ears, he really did miss these small yet perfect moments together. So many days in the last two months were spent working, he got his new job which he was very happy and grateful for, and then being very depressed and hiding under his bedsheets crying later in the evenings. He has always been an emotional man, but losing Luna — which he assumed was a permanent loss — was killing him. He did avoid going to the cafe in fear of seeing her, but only because he was afraid of the truth. The truth being, that Luna had moved on and no longer loved him. The longer he spent dodging her meant he didn't have to admit to himself or his family that they were over.