Chapter 16. Returning

Age: 16

Your POV

It had been a year and a half since I was sent to the Suna. I gradually grew closer to Gaara, he became like a younger brother to me. But I missed Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui and Kyoukai hella much. They were my world, and to be away from them for longer than a year broke my heart.

Kakashi had come with the news that we would be going back to Konoha tomorrow. Yes, of course Im happy about that. But I don't want to leave Gaara here. I can't take him with me though. And I cant stay here either. So I have no choice but to let him go.

I hugged Gaara tightly, "Ill be visiting you whenever I have the chance, okay?" He cried in my chest and said, "okay Neechan.." after a while, I dropped Gaara off at his house. Bidding him one more farewell, I left the Suna.

"You look sad." I sighed, "yeah, its because I feel so bad for leaving Gaara all alone." Kakashi wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You couldn't do anything about it so dont be all depressed now. You can always visit him, no worries." I nodded my head and put my hand on top of his, interlocking my fingers with his.

"Its almost Itachi's birthday." "Ah thats right, how old is he becoming again?" "13." I answered. My white haired comrade nodded, "so there is a 7 year difference between me and him?" I snorted "Ahaha your so old." He pouted, from underneath his mask, "now now, Im only two years older than you." I gasped, "omg Im so old too." We both looked at each other, and then bursted out in laughter.

"Hey (N/N), when we get back to the village, do you want to go on a date with me?" Kakashi nervously said. I felt heath rush up to my cheeks. "U-uhm sure!" I answered. We both smiled at each other, and continued our walk while happily chatting.

After a day and a half of walking, we spotted the huge gates of Konoha. 'Home!' I thought, while a big smile grew on my face. Kakashi chuckled at my reaction of being back in the village.

The guards greeted us, they told us how happy they were that we were back making me grin from ear to ear. It felt great to be here, to be back in the village that I called home.

I bid my goodbye to Kakashi and sprinted off to my house, while Kakashi told me that he would report everything about or mission to the Hokage.

I stepped inside of my house, looking around it was surprisingly cleaner than I thought. 'Woah! This can't be real?! They actually cleaned up?!?!?!' I chuckled softly and tip toed upstairs, feeling their chakra in the bedroom.

I slowly opened the door, not making a sound. And saw my beloved big brother and blonde ball of joy laying in bed, asleep. I had to keep my squeal in, it was the most adorable thing ever.

I walked over to the bed and softly kissed their foreheads. While brushing their hair out of their eyes. "Im home.." I whispered, and sweetly smiled at the cuties.

I then took a shower, wore my pajama's, and went back to the bedroom.

I laid down next to the two of them, wrapping my arms protectively around Naruto. And resting my head on Kyoukai's chest. It felt so good being back with them. I whispered a "goodnight." And dozed off.

"ONEECHAN?!?!?!?!?!" My eyes shot open as I flinched due to Naruto's loudness. "HEY SHUDDAP WILL YA" Kyoukai yelled at Naruto, not bothering to open his eyes.

"N-NO, K-KYOUKAI-NII, ONEECHAN, I MEAN, (Y-Y/N)-Nee, SHE'S HERE?!?!?!" He said it in the form of a question, not believing that Im actually here. Kyoukai's eyes immediately opened and he stared right into my eyes. All of the sudden he pulled me into a tight hug, like he would never ever let go again.

"(N/N)... I missed you so much.." he whispered as he held me closer. I bursted out in a laughter before pulling Naruto in the hug as well. "Jeez, your acting like I died and just came back." I said, between laughing.

"I can't help it! You were gone for like 6 years?!" I looked at my brother in disbelieve, before laughing once again. "Kyou-Nii, what the hell?! 6 years?! I was gone for 1 year and 8 months!" I yelled while laughing.

"I know! Do you even realize how long that is?! I thought that I was going to die! Naruto and I cried for 4 weeks, not coming out of the house even once!" This made me laugh even harder, there were tears in my eyes by now. "Oh my god what am I going to do with you too." I said, trying to stop laughing.

After dressing up and breakfast, I decided to visit the Uchiha compound. Naruto and Sasuke were at the academy at the moment, and Kyoukai was in a meeting with the Hokage.

"Hello?" I said, while sticking my head around the kitchen door of my fathers house. Itachi, and Shisui both looked up at me, wide eyed. The next second, they were hugging me like there was no tomorrow.

"G-guys, I c-can't breathe" they let go a little bit so I had enough space to take in oxygen. Shisui was now taller than me, lets be honest, he was allot taller than me. "Shisui~ you've grown allot haven't you?" I asked my cousin, who was more like a little brother to me. "Haha (N/N)-Nii, I've become way taller than you! Now its like Im your older brother!" I hit him on his head, "yeah right" I rolled my eyes while laughing.

I turned to Itachi, he was my height now. "Ita~!" I tightly hugged him. "How are you my baby?" I asked, while petting his head. Shisui was smirking at how I was treating Itachi like a little baby, but I couldn't care less.

"Onii-san, Im doing great now that your here. How have you been?" I squealed at his cute polite little baby face. "OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE CUTEST INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLE EVER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

Shisui was rolling over the ground of laughter while Itachi sweatdropped and I was kissing him all over his cheeks.

The three of us catched up with each other, and then the talk started to get serious.

"Actually, (N/N)-Nii, the Uchiha clan is planning on a coup d'etat." Shisui began. Itachi continued, "I've been working as a double agent for awhile, and..."

In short, they explained the whole situation. I was quite in shock. Letting out a loud sigh, I nodded and said "I'll try talking with father and the Hokage. Maybe I can do some magic and make sure that nothing bad happens."

"Hey uhm (Y/N)-Nii, you didnt seem surprised when I mentioned the coup d'etat. Why?" Shisui asked me. "Ah well, they've actually thought about starting one a few years ago. And I had overheard father about it." They nodded and Itachi let out a "makes sense"

After talking a bit more, I told them that I was going to pick up Naruto and Sasuke from the academy. They told me that they were going to make dinner to celebrate my comeback and called over Kyoukai.

I stepped inside the academy and walked past a few classrooms. I then nocked on one of them, and a good old friend opened the door. "Ruka!"
"(N-N/N)-chan?!" I gave the brown haired boy a big smile and waited until my little boys were coming.

A certain raven haired boy came out of the class and just passed by me, I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him towards me. He yelped and said "Hey let go! Who are you?!" He was still facing me with his back so he hadn't seen my face yet. I chuckled and waited until my blonde ball came out.

"Onee-chan!!!" "Naru!" Sasuke's eyes grew wide as he recognized my voice. "ONEE-SAN!" He yelled as he turned around and hugged me tightly.

The three of us walked back to my fathers house and we had dinner with the rest. It was a dinner full of laughter and happiness.