Chapter 19

"Well well well, looks like we finally meet again" CJ said, walking toward (F/n)  in the dorm hall

"Well well well, looks like we finally meet again" CJ said, walking toward (F/n) in the dorm hall.

"CJ" she frowned.

"I don't want to waste my time so I'll get straight to the point" CJ said, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms. "You are going to help me, Harry and Gil get Godmother's wand."

(F/n) flinched "What makes you think I'd help you? And how do you even think you'd succeed with that?"

"Oh, (F/n), you know pretty well how you're going to help us. You, have magic" CJ smirked raising a brow "and I don't take 'no' as an answer. Unless...you want Uma to get her hands on you, and believe me I can make that happen easily, and it'll end real' ugly" she said wickedly.

(F/n) froze in her spot "I'm not going to use magic!" she shouted with a shaky voice.

"I'm afraid you'll have to. Oh and one more thing, if anyone finds out, I guess I made it clear what's going to happen." CJ pushed herself away from the wall and walked off.

(F/n) would have reported this to Ben, or anyone else right away, but no one would believe such thing, or if they did, CJ and the others would lie against it and be believed.

After a few minutes she entered the room.

You were sitting on the floor with Harry, some books, notebooks and papers spread around you.

(F/n) closed the door slowly and stood there with her back to you for a few moments. "Everything okay?" You asked her slightly worried.

She shook her head. "Uh, huh? Yes I'm great!" She smiled "what are you guys doing?"

"Trying to put some knowledge in that pretty head of Harry's" you giggled and he smirked at you. "We have a quiz for Remedial Goodness tomorrow, and I offered to help him, since he only arrived here today."

"I could just copy the answers from you" he suggested.

"You must be kidding me. You have to take this class seriously if you don't want to be stuck in it for the whole year. Besides, we'll most probably sit at separate tables."

"You just wanted an excuse to spend time with me."