Sisters...

Author's note: So guys I hope you all liked my previous stories. I'm searching for more but it takes time.
Today I tried writing a story on my own. I don't know if its good or bad. This is the very first time I'm writing something. You may find some mistake, may be grammatical. Ignore them please. And please comment wheather you liked it or not. I really need to know. 
Love you all and take care_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blood dripping from one of the eyes.. Body covered with insects and cockroaches, faul smell, rotting skin, slit mouth. 
A perfect devilish appearance. He's indeed very handsome but in his own way. And today I have got the opportunity to make love to this beautiful man.
.
.
.
.
My sister is so beautiful.  She has a perfect face.  Beautiful eyes lips, a perfect figure to die for.  And above all she's a university topper. My parents are so proud of her. Atleast there is someone to fulfill their dreams. Even I want to make my parents proud but it seems that they never notice me and my achievements. Afterall they are so obsessed with my sister. 
I so hate her. I want to destroy her. 
And this man, my god, standing infront of me asked me to practice black magic on her.  I swear it was a pleasure to see her in pain. To hear her screams. But I wanted to end it all
And so the devil of the devil, my god, asked me to make love to him.
He says, after this ritual my sister will appear like him.  My god is handsome and beautiful but she won't be. The insects on her body will eat her slowly. I'll be able to hear her sweet screams.
.
.
"It won't be as bad as it was last time. I'll take care of you this time. And I promise to make your sister's death more horrible than your parent's", my god said.
I'm so excited