30m.

My shirt is off and so is his, "We're," I pant out, "Always in your car." He kiss down my chest. "If we make it to a bedroom I won't be able to stop." My face heats up and a knot ties itself in my belly.

I straddle him more comfortably, gently kissing his neck. I didn't know how to give someone a hickey?! I take in a breath, trying to relax myself.

I copied what I can remember what Zion did, I pressed an open mouth his to the base of his neck, nibbling on it. Zion's breath hitched making me gasp in surprise, I hold in my grin and suck on the soft skin a little bit more roughly. He moaned, his hand palmed my bottom and squeezed it roughly.

I looked up momentarily to see his eyes closed.

I move to the other side, kissing as I went, I move my head my to the side of his neck and latched on there. "Fuck," He whispered huskily and I knew this was his soft spot. I sucked and bit here causing his hand to move up and squeeze my breast, I moan out surprising myself.

He squeezed again and I noticed he was trying to take control. I wore a thin lace bralet and just like paper Zion ripped it clean off.

I gasped, "Zion!" I tried to cover myself but he grabbed my hands. "Don't." He warned, looking in my eyes. My face turned crimson as he moved in closer, kiss my stomach, licking it at some time to. He still held my arms together behind me, causing me to squirm. He moaned as I did, as I sat directly on his hard on.

I bit my lip, sucking in a sharp breath as he hit mouth latched onto my nipple. Sucking and tugging on it with his teeth.

"Zion, oh my gosh." I moaned out, feeling overwhelmed with the feelings collecting in me.

"Shit, keep doing that," He moaned, taking my other nipple into his mouth his hand squeezing my neck. I looked to see I was still grinding against him. I did as told and just as everything was untangling a knock on the window had me jumping up.

"Fuck." Zion growled, I slapped his chest. "Zion, sweetheart it's nana." My face paled. "Oh my-" I jumped to the backseat quickly putting my shirt on. "Hey nana, hold on one sec Clementine just spilled something." I gave him a glare. "No I did-" He flicked some hot chocolate on me and poured some on his seat and on the passenger side.

I scoffed, "Oh! Shes here! Open up!" She said banging on the window. Zion chuckled and I wanted to cry.

I shyly opened the door after combing my fingers through my hair. "Oh my!" The woman gasped out, putting her hand to her lips. "You are so adorable!" She said walking over to me. She seemed like a very fancy lady.

"Thank you, I'm Clementine." She slapped my hand, pulling me into a hug instead. "Oh! And you hug good too! That's a good sign, let me see your palm." My eyes twinkled at that. "You know how to read palms?" I asked and she smirked at me, the old woman had beautiful green eyes, she was absolutely stunning.

I could only imagine how beautiful she was when younger. She rocked her grey hair elegantly, she was tall and slim and barely had wrinkles.

"If it wasn't for there grandfather I would've had my own shop by the beach in Los Angles." I giggled and she smiles. "Let's see here. It says you'll have about four kids." My eyes widened, I always wanted either one kid or a big family. So I guess that settles it. "Oh and look! Your love line is showing, thanks to my grandson. And your life line strong! You're a very good spirited girl...very carefree. I like that, what's your sign?" She asked.

"I'm a Leo." She grinned, "Me too!" We laughed together. "When's your birthday?" I asked, "August 10th." My eyes widened, "I'm just the day before that." She pulled me into a hug swaying side to side.