Intro

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 28 years old (present)
Civil Status: Married (your husband)
Occupation: head of a department in a small company ( Bangtan Company co-owner )
Traits: tall, lean but muscular, handsome, smart, mature, earnest, workaholic (#1 priority), perfectionist (likes everything to be done in his way)

Name: Jeon Hyerin (your name)
Age: 26 years old (present)
Civil Status: Married (to Jeon Jung Kook)
Occupation: Full-time housewife
Traits: chubby but cute, simple-minded, clumsy, easygoing, happy go lucky, kind, obedient, loyal, faithful, awfully in love with your husband 💕

== intro ==
2 years ago

It was a blind date set up by a matchmaker, the moment you saw Jungkook, it was love at first sight. He was everything a girl would ever want, seating by the window, with the sunlight heating half of his face, revealing his perfect profile, the way he politely smiled and greeted you, and he gentlemanly walks up to you and pulled out your seat, everything was so dreamy.  Your whole world stopped and you almost forgot to breath. He was perfection.

You two tried dating for about a couple of months. Jungkook was kinda cold, but you realized that he was just simply not expressive, unlike you, your always cheerful and enthusiastic. You are like an open book, he liked that kind of simple you. Then Jungkook proposed to you. 💑 It was really surprising and sudden. *Is this real?* You couldn't even believe it.

To Jungkook, marriage is just merely to carry on the family line and nothing more. His love for you were not as passionate as what you're feeling for him, but he simply likes a girl like you. There was no ideal type of girl, he just wants to marry someone averagely cute and kind, who can be a good wife. And you were there, on a perfect timing.

Jungkook is not expressive, you could never know what he was thinking. He is not romantic at all, but he is a gentleman at all times. He can be manipulative but you were blindly in love, you obey his every command. He never told you that he loves you, but he expresses it by spoiling you. He is a man of few words, but that is what make him extremely hot and sexy. You were deadly in live with him and the man reached out for your hand!! There's no way you could refuse and you said yes! 💏

After marriage, you thought he'd be sweeter and more caring, now that you're a family, but Jungkook didn't change. You've always know Jungkook for being hardworking and is a major workaholic. As his company expands and develops, he became busier, business trips and overtimes. At first, you feel bored and lonely, then you'd feel neglected, especially when you are alone at nights.  You endured it but then, you became paranoid, thinking he might have other woman outside and that sorta kinda things.

You have been married for two years, Jungkook gets more successful than he already is, you are very proud of him but you start to lose self-confidence, seeing him getting more successful, more manly, more sexy, you think that you are not suitable for him.

While you're a full-time housewife. You don't apply make up anymore since you're always at home. When you're bored you eat, then sleep, then lie on the sofa watching k-drama.  Although you do all of the house chores but you eat more than you work; thus getting paler, fatter and older every single day. A big drop of self-esteem.

== end chapter ==

Thank you for reading my new book 🙇🏻‍♀️