Chap 3:- Just great...

Walking into the cafeteria, Camila starts looking around for her friends, finding them sitting at their usual spot.

"Hi Milz!" Zayn greets her as they do a quick fist bump.
"Hey." She replies as she sits down, grabbing her bag to take out her banana.

"Oh. Here, Demi went and got your lunch for you." Dinah says as she pushes the tray of cafeteria food towards Camila.

Camila smiles gratefully and takes it.
"I love you so much Demi! You're the best." She smiles as she starts eating.

She eats in silence as she glances up, winking at a group of girls who were staring at her- getting the usual reaction out of them(and all the girls); blushing and looking away while the others winked and bit their lips flirtatiously.

Camila just sends them her charming smile.
"Dang. English was..." Harry starts as he snorts at the look on Camila's face.

Normani laughs as she glances at Camila.
"Girl. You should've seen your face. You looked like a tomato." She breaths out as she laughs with Zayn. Thinking back to how embarrassed her best friend looked like at the discovery of her English teacher.

Camila flips them off, making them laugh even harder and Camila cracks a smile.

"Okay okay, we get it. Maybe I was a bit embarrassed. Maybe." Camila says with her hands raised up.

Harry snorts and nods his head.
"Sure...Maybe huh?" He says sarcastically with a smile.

Camila just laughs and shrugs her shoulders, smirking as she sees Shay and her group making their way over to her.

"Shay." Camila greets with a smirk, nodding her head to the other girls as they waved back.
"Camila..." She purred back, biting her lips as she comfortably situated herself on her lap, dismissing her group back to their table.

"Sure you can sit here with us." Dinah muttered sarcastically, earning a few giggles from Zendaya and Normani.
They continued on with their lunch, leaving Shay and Camila to themselves.

Camila bit her lip, leaning in close to whisper into her ears.
"Your legs still sore?" Smirking to herself when Shay rolled her eyes and nodded her head slightly.

"I wonder why?" She teased.
Shay chuckled lightly and turned around to face her.

"You know why asshole." She says, biting her lips.
Camila raises her eyebrows and tilts her head mockingly.

"Me? Nope. I don't think I do. Care to share?" She teases back with a smile.
Gosh, this is so fun. Camila thought to herself. She couldn't help but feel though as if she was being watched, but she brushed it off quickly when Shay leaned over.

"Maybe it was because of a certain someone." She says lowly with a smirk.

Camila bites her lips, moving in closer to say something when they're interrupted by someone coughing loudly.
"Okay! Y'all know we're still here right?" Dinah says with a sarcastic smile.

Camila rolls her eyes before chuckling lightly to herself.
"Geez. Thanks for ruining the moment." She says sarcastically.

"Pleasures all mine." Dinah replies with a smirk.

Shay rolls her eyes and leans back to Camila, already losing her mood due to Dinah.

Camila felt eyes on her so she turned her head, eyes narrowing when she caught sight of Ms Jauregui, staring intently at her, only averting her eyes quickly when Camila turned her head. But Camila caught her, and she's confused.
Weird. She thought. Before brushing it off and turning back around to her table.